Chapter 5: Secrets revealed

Ruby reached behind her and pulled out....... A wolf tail? She also reached into her hair and pulled out two wolf ears?

Ruby: The truth is, i'm a faunus, a wolf faunus.

Y/N: Why are you telling me this?

Ruby: Because I feel like I can trust you, and also because I feel a connection to you. Not like any other connection I have had before.

Y/N: Oh, you mean like this. I say as I lean closer, our lips almost touching.

Ruby: Ummmmmmmmm......

Y/N: Heh, just kidding. Well don't worry, your secret is safe from me.

Ruby: Wait, why are you being so chill about this, I mean I'm a faunus.

Y/N: I don't have anything against faunus, in fact I like them more than humans. Actually that's not true, I just hate faunus less.

Ruby: Thank you Kyle. See you at class tomorrow.

Y/N: Night ruby. Also soon the time will come.

Ruby: Time for what? She said as I stood there shocked.

Y/N: Ummmmm, nothing. Just talking to myself.

Ruby: Oh okay, bye.

Y/N: Later.

We go back to our team and then our dorms and go to sleep. However, I couldn't sleep because one thought crossed my mind, how did she understand me while I was talking in Grimm tongue.

*Timeskip to beginning of THE STRAY*

Team Rwby had decided to go to the docks to welcome some students who were going to participate in the Vytal Festival. My team and I were going to go train but I told them that I was going with team rwby because as the leader of the team, I had to introduce myself to the students.