Chapter 8: Transformation

Over the next few months, I have been devising a plan to get my "friends" and "allies" to become my minions. That is when I overheard team rwby's plans to investigate the white fang and try to stop them.

Y/N: Children, ugh. Do they really think that four little girls can stop an entire criminal organization?

Emerald: Well, Pokemon trainers do it and they're only 10.

Y/n: Shut it mongrel. I have a plan to deal with team rwby's.. antics.

After class was over I listened in on team rwby's plans, along with sun and a new guy named Neptune. I decided to head over to the warehouse where Blake and Sun were supposed to head to. I changed into my Grimm form so they wouldn't recognize me. After a while at the meeting, I spotted them and...

Blake POV:

Sun: Hey, isn't that the guy from the docks?

Blake: Yeah, I wonder what he's doing here?

He then notices us and starts to walks toward us.

Sun: UH, he sees us.

I look around and see a junction box on the wall and i figured out a plan to escape.

Blake: He can't see in the dark. I say as I shoot the junction box and the light goes out and sun and I jump out the window to make our escape.

Y/n POV:

As I watch Sun and Blake run away I think about how cowardly all the faunus are.

Y/n: Well, enough thinking, lets go neo.

Neo:*nods*

We then go to where roman and the faunus go and see Neptune and the rest of team rwby fight roman with the atlas paladin that he stole. Neo looked to help him but I stopped her.

Y/n: I wouldn't do that yet.

She looked mad and tried to kick me, but I smashed her leg instead.

Neo: AAAHHHHHH!!!!

Y/n: Quit your whining already. You'll feel a lot better in a minute. I say to her as I place my hand on her face and watch her transform.

 I say to her as I place my hand on her face and watch her transform

This image is once again compliments of Darthjedi0.

I looked down and saw that the paladin was destroyed and roman was in trouble.

Y/n: I think it is time for us to go down there and play, huh neo.

Neo: *grins evilly*

We head down and as yang tries to fire a shotgun shell at roman, neo blocks it with her umbrella and I stand in front of her.