Chapter 13: Gaining the next members of y/ns army (part 3) and the bfb

CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP THIS IS SO NOT GOOD!!! WHEN DID ZOE GET TO BEACON!!! HOW LONG HAS SHE BEEN HERE!!??!! AHHHHH!!!!!!! Okay, don't worry about it. Just worry about the next two matches. These were the thoughts that I had been thinking about for a while and I decided to head back to watch the one on one matches. First, it was Yang vs Mercury, and after a hard fight, Yang won. However, after the match, emerald used her semblance to make Yang think that Mercury tried to attack her and had it look like Yang assualted Mercury. Emerald then used her semblance to make it look like mercury's leg was bleeding because he actually had metallic legs. Everyone was in shock, including Yang. Atlas robots took her away and it looks like her team will be disqualified. I then head there after she is alone. I see Qrow on the way there, but he didn't seem to notice me. When I went in the room, I but a small device inside the room next to the door to stop noice from leaving the room.

Y/n: Hey Yang.

Yang: Y/n, you don't believe do you.

Y/n: I do.

Yang: Wait, really!

Y/n: Yeah, I even have proof. But you have to relax.

Yang: Um okay.

I then put my hand on her head to try to transform her but before the transformation could start, she punched me.

Y/n: Ow! What the heck Yang?

Yang: What is that?

Y/n: What is what?

Yang: That device over there by the door.

Y/n: Oh, it's probably nothing.

Yang: I've seen that device before, Weiss told me about it. It apparently stops noises from leaving a certain area, and it is still in an experimental phase. So, how did you get your hands on something like that?

Y/n: Uh, well it's a funny story. You see I AHHHHH!!

I punched Yang on the bed and tried to put my hand on head again put she tried pushing me back, so I put my hands on one of her arms and broke it.

Yang: Ahhgggghhhh!!!!!!!!!

Yang then pushed me off and tried to go for her weapon, but I knocked her down and put my leg on her arm and bended it.

Yang: STOP!!!! IT HURTS!!!!!

Y/N: Don't worry Yang. In a second, you won't feel a thing.

I then put my hand on her head again, and this time, I managed to transform her and she had a Grimm mask like the others. I then give her the same order as the others. Her arms were also healed. *Snap*

Yang:Huh? What happened?

Y/n: Uh. I came to cheer you up but you weren't really responsive.

Yang: Oh! Sorry.

Y/n: It's okay, you take care now.

I then took my device secretly and went back to my dorm and saw team rwby on the way there and I also saw my team doing some weird things that don't matter, I can just rest until the end if the next match.

*Timeskip*

I watched the next match between the robot/Android penny and pyhrra. As I watched, I see ruby getting out of her seat and go in emerald's direction.

Y/n: Uh Oh!

I went to try to stop them, but Mercury texted me to say he would take care of it. Soon in the match, emerald once again used her semblance to make pyhrra think that penny had many swords, when she only had about six so she used an overpowered blast of her own semblance and the wires connected to penny ripped her apart. After that, Cinder gave a speech, a compleling speech at that. And that is when a nevermore appeared and the plan went swimmingly from there. I sneaked out and grabbed a bullhead And headed down to beacon and waited for everyone else to reveal my true form, so I transformed and waited for them. And they did appear: Weiss, Nora, Yang, Blake, Jaune, Coco, velvet, and many others.

Weiss: Hey! You're that guy that my team has been fighting.

Y/n: Hey! Where's ruby?

Yang: Why would you want to know?

Y/n: Well I'm dating her after well.

Nora: *gasp* Y/n!!! Is that you?

Y/n: Yes it is.

Nora: Why are you doing this?

Y/n: Well I might as well tell you after all we've been through. My sister, my mother, and I were bird Faunus, but our father was human and hated Faunus and would abuse us every day. One day while he was drunk, took a cleaver and hacked off our wings. When I was 9 or maybe ten years old, we tried to leave him, but he said that if he couldn't have us, then no one could and killed my mother, my sister ran away, and I was saved my the one that started this, Salem. She gave my father several severe injuries, now my father who you may know now as Ozpin, thought that he could change and save the world, poor lowly human, and Salem gave me magnificent powers and helped me learn to control them and she came up with a plan to conquer remnant so she sent me to beacon and now here we are.

They all looked in shock and dismay at my explanation.

Y/n: Well now, I will let my minions do the work.

I say as neo and Ren get here, and I ask neo where Roman is and she says that ruby killed him.

Nora: *gasp* Ren?!

Y/n: Oh yes, him. He was my first victim. Now I will let you all destroy each other.

Nora: I'm gonna kill you.

Y/n: On the contrary, you are gonna help me.

Nora: And why would I do... *Snap*

Then my minions, Blake, Yang, Weiss, Jaune, and Nora turn around and fight the others while I make my way to the CCT Tower. When I got there, Cinder had already killed the fall maiden and absorbed the rest of her powers and I saw pyhrra, Ozpin, Zoe (who has already transformed), and unexpectingly ruby there.

Ruby: Who are you?

Zoe: Ruby, that's y/n, my brother, or as you may know him, Kyle.

Y/n: That's right, and now we will begin the fight to decide the fate of beacon, of vale, and quite possibly, all of remnant itself.

I know that this update is a little late, but I hope you enjoy it. The next chapter is the last one. It is called: "Y/N and Cinder VS Ruby, Zoe, Ozpin, and Pyhrra." So, LATER!!!!!!!