Chapter 12: Gaining the next members of y/ns army (part 2):

Y/n POV:

Just when I was finally about to make Blake fall under my control, something unexpected happened. She was gone.

Weiss: She disappeared.

Y/n: No. It was her semblance.

Blake: That's right.

Blake was now on the other side of the field.

Y/n: But that is not how your power works, your shadow clone takes a hit and disappears. The only time it doesn't... Is... When
... Uh oh.

Blake: That's right, i figured you would try to turn me into one of your minions ever since I saw Roman and that neo girl, so I asked Weiss a few months ago if she had any kind of dust that could make my clones take more hits and make them last longer. So she has been experimenting with dust and I've been training with it, and I think it has worked pretty well, don't you think.

Y/n: Grrr. Guess we would have to do this the hard way.

Blake: Fine then.

Blake: Do you even believe that what you is doing is right?

Y/n: What about you?

Blake: Oh don't try that now. People will trust and respect the Faunus someday.

Y/n: Are you sure that there isn't part of you that believes that it won't go back to the old days when Faunus were nothing more than prey.

Blake: NO! Well... I don't...

Y/n: Gotcha!

Blake: WHAT!?

I got her off guard and restrained her and put my hand on her face and started the transformation. She tried to struggle, clawing at me and trying to reach her weapon, but it was too late. Her face now had a mask like the others.

Y/n: Now all that's left is Yang, but we should lay low for a while now. *Snap*

Blake: Huh? What happened?

Y/n: You told me you wanted to talk to Blake about something and I came with you, and you finished with that and we were about to leave before you stop and just looked up a the sky.

Blake: Oh sorry.

After I managed to convince her, we went back to our separate dorms to prepare for the next day's tag team battles.

*The next day*

So a few battles finished. Sun and his team won along with me and pyhrra. Out oppeonents were so weak that I don't even remember them. Weiss and Yang won their matches as well, and we were all about to meet up until pyrhha got a call. She said it was from professor Ozpin. I knew what he wanted so I told her to go on. To pass the time, I went to cinders team dorm to get some information. Apparently that penny girl that I see with Ruby sometimes is actually a robot, or should it be considered an Android? Also, Qrow Branwen is as well. This is problematic, but as long as he doesn't find our identity, we will be okay, when I went back to my teams dorm, I see pyhrra alone in their.

Y/n: What's wrong pyhrra?

Pyhrra: Nothing.

Y/n: Don't lie to me now.

Pyhrra: I'm not.

Y/n: We've been dating for months now, I know when you've been lying. Is it because of the talk with Ozpin about the maidens.

Pyhrra: What? How did you know about that.

Y/n: Because my mom was a friend of a maiden.

Pyhrra: Oh, okay. Also, he kinda wants me to be the next fall maidens

Y/n: Wow! That's great.

Pyhrra: It's scary.

Y/n: Don't worry. I will always be here with you.

Pyhrra: Thanks. It was scary seeing all this huntana and huntresses rely on me, and that one gurl too.

Y/n: What girl?

Pyhrra: Oh! She's ozpins daughter and I also heard from her that he had a son as well.

It can't be.

Y/n: What... Was... Her...Name.

Please don't let it be her.

Pyhrra: Her name was...............Zoe.

Well this was an interesting chapter. First Blake is turned into another one of y/n's minions and then we find out that Zoe is at beacon and is working with Ozpin, who is her and y/n's father. And with this chapter done, we have two more left. So, LATER!!!!!!