Chapter 6: Battle at the Docks

As me and roman get on a bullhead to get to the docks where the dust shipment from the schnee dust company that the white fang stole, I was thinking about the girl in the red hood that I saw earlier today.

If she is coming back here, she must have unlocked "that" again.

Y/N: Roman, have the white fang on guard at the docks, I believe we will have a visitor there soon.

Roman: As you command milord.

*Timeskip brought to you by chibi roman playing with his new tail*

As me and roman arrive at the docks, we have the white fang hurry before trouble comes our way.

Y/N: Come on you faunus, let's pick up the pace a little. You don't want the police to catch you all and haul you all to jail now would you.

As I said this I noticed that someone was spying on us, I noticed it was Blake and that yellow-tailed faunus, sun.

Sun: Who is that?

Blake: I don't know. It looks like Roman Torchwick, but it looks like he's become some kind of Grimm!

Sun: *gasp* he's been grimmified!!!!

Y/N: That actually sounds interesting and why don't the two of you come down here and fight us.

Sun: Oh no, not him!

Blake: Do you know him?

Sun: He chased me down an alley when I came here in vale.

Blake: Wait, but no one chased after you because we stopped when Weiss ran into penny, except..... Oh my goodness.