Chapter 1: Arriving at Beacon

As the ship lands, y/n gets off and breaths in the fresh air.

Y/N: AAAAHHHHH Finally off that awful bullhead. Now, I better get in the group before somebody...

?... Hey there cutie.

Y/N: AW crap. Hello Blondie.

?...: Actually the names yang xiao long. But you can call me whatever you want~~~~~~~~~

?... YANG!

That is when I saw my target, a silver eyed girl with a red hood who ran over here while red roses were falling behind her, target found, not only that, but she was... beautiful.

Yang: Sorry rubes hehehehe.

Rose: Please excuse me for my sisters... Issues.

Don't worry, soon you and I will rule over remnant and make her one of our first prisoners.

Y/N: Don't worry about it, but I wouldn't mind if it was with you my little rose. I said this while caressing my hand on her chin while Making her look up at my amber eyes.

Ruby: Uhhhh w..we...welllll ummm. Ruby was blushing redder than her cape.

Yang: Ohhhhhhh looks like you got his attention my little sister.

Y/N: Well, I best be off, later girls.

As I waved them off I headed toward the huge building in front of him.

As I got inside I sat down and rested until something exciting happened. And I wouldn't have to wait long.

Rose: Ahhh its happening again.

Ughhhh its rose again.

Y/N: What did you do now yang?

Yang: WASN'T ME!

Ruby: I said I was sorry ice queen.

Ice queen: MY NAME IS NOT ICE QUEEN.

Y/N: That's not what the caption says.

Yang, Rose, Ice queen: What?

Y/N: Nothing. Anyway, is this ice queen bothering you rose.

Ruby: Stop calling me that, and not really.

Ice queen: My name is not ice queen, it is Weiss schnee.

Ugghhhh, Schnee. I can't wait to beat her down and treat her like the filth she is.

Y/N: Well you are yelling at my girl, so...

Ruby: I'm not yours.

Y/N: Not yet

Ruby: 0o0.

Y/N: :-D

Weiss: Well I better not see you again or else...

That is when I put my hand over and fire came out of my hand (by the way this is not his semblance, it is gaining the semblance, weapons, and memories of the people he has killed.)

Y/N: OR WHAT ICE QUEEN!

WEISS: Ummm nothing. *proceeds to leave*

Ruby: Thanks umm... Why did you save me and keep calling me rose?

Y/N: Well first because I hate arrogant rich kids like her, and for your second question, because your my little rose bud.

Ruby: *Blushing*

Y/N: Well, see you two later.

*Timeskip*

After the speech was over I went and found a nice secluded spot in a corner. And had a talk with my mother.

Y/N, yes mother? How is your adventure going? Pretty good, I meet a few weird and annoying people but nothing too bad considering that I am going to imprison them all soon. Good, also you have a new power. REALLY! Yes, by concentrating your powers on your fingers you can turn someone into a Grimm-like person that follows your every command. Sweet I will see if I can test it out later. But I wouldn't have to wait too long because I saw a man walking into the bathroom alone.

He had a green shirt and black hair with a pink strip of hair going down his hair and he just got up from who I assume to be his friend, a hyperactive ginger girl.

Ahhh, my first victim. WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!

I hope you all like my second part of the story. I probably won't get the next part out so quickly. So UNTIL NEXT TIME MY JABRONIES!