Chapter 11: gaining the next members of y/ns army (part 1):

Y/n POV:

A little before the tournament was supposed to start ruby said she had to go for a while. And when I asked what reason she had...

Ruby: I can't tell you.

Y/n: Um, ruby.

Ruby: What?

Y/n: Are you cheating on me?

Ruby: WHAT NO!!

Y/n: I'm just messing with you. I know you would never do that. You're going to see your mother's grave right?

Ruby: How did you?

Y/n: Well it's no secret that your mother was a great huntress so I understand. But I was wondering if I could come with you.

Ruby: Sure, why not.

We then headed to the sight of her mother's grave, but I had realized something. Why was I being so nice lately. I mean besides turning Ruby's friends into my army stuff, I've even gone to the commentate the death of someone who was a huge threat to Salem. No! This is just to gain their trust. I thought of this as we approached Summer Rose's grave and ruby lifted her hood up.

Ruby: Hey, sorry I haven't come by in a while. Things have been a little... well things have been very busy.

As I listened to ruby monlogue to her mother's grave about her life at beacon, I tried to figure out how summer died, mother never told me the specifics, but I just thought it was because it wasn't her who killed summer, but now I'm thinking it was something else, but what?

Ruby: And here is my boyfriend and leader of team LJPN, Kyle Longheart.

Y/n: What?

Ruby: Say something.

Y/n: Nope.

Ruby: Why not?

?... Yeah, why not.

This person was taiyang, father of Ruby and Yang.

Y/n: Well I don't want to be remembered of my parents.

Tai: And I'll ask again, why not?

Y/n: All I will say is my mother died when I was nine and my father abandoned me almost immediately. And since I was a faunus, no one wanted me and I was treated horribly on the streets for three maybe four years.

Ruby: Wait, you're a Faunus? How? I don't see anything that...

And that is when I showed them my back and they saw some bandages on them and I undid them to show where two wings used to be.

Tai: What the??!

Y/n: My father was a racist human and cut off the parts of my wings along with my mother, Rachel.

Tai: I'm so sorry, I didn't know.

Ruby: Have you told anyone else about this?

Y/n: No. Not even pyhrra.

Tai: You mean Pyhrra Nikos?

Y/n: Yes. She is my teammate.

Ruby: Also his other girlfriend.

Tai: Excuse me.

Y/n: WASN'T MY IDEA! They came to me with this idea and I didn't want them to be sad, and besides, Pyhrra is a great girlfriend, but so are you my little rose.

Ruby: *blush* Awww! Thanks.

Taiyang: Ahem.

Y/n: Well, we should get going to the tournament now.