"noooo..." she whined.

"yesssss...." i mimicked.

she huffed and washed her hair before getting out of the bath tub and drying off.

I helped her dry her hair and pick out her outfit. she got dressed and I put her hair into braids before helping her pack her book bag.

after she was ready, I sent her down to mom and dad for breakfast.

I began to get ready for my first day of my senior year.

most kids are probably freaking out but I don't care at all.

I've got too many personal things going on.

people consider me popular because I'm dating Jake now and he's a jock.

alot of things are different.

I don't cut or starve but I still smoke and drink on occasion.

I jumped into the shower quickly and washed my now extremely long dark brown hair.

I got dressed quickly before drying and flat ironing my hair. I then put on my make up and slipping some random books into my book bag.

I went over to the wooden desk in the back side of my room and sat in front of my laptop.

I quickly tapped in her name and squeaked when she answered. "Hey bitch!"

she looked like a hot mess. "heyyy..." she grumbled

"just woke up?" I asked her.

"yeah. but im guessing you've been up for hours." she said.

"you know it. damn parents don't ever let me sleep..." I trailed off.

"were they arguing again this morning?" she asked in a whisper.

i pursed my lips and nodded, feeling my eyes getting wet.

"awh. I'm sorry hun. stick in there, you only got one more year." she said trying to cheer me up.

I smiled and nodded, blinking away the tears.

"you should get dressed." I said.

she nodded and stood up before changing her clothes right in front of the camera.

"Lillian!?" my mom yelled from downstairs.

"uhhh I gotta go." I rushed out and closed my laptop.

I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen where they were.

"yes?" I asked.

"did you take your medication?" she asked with the most serious face ever.

i rolled my eyes knowing I wasn't getting out if it. I took the medication that was now in her hand and swallowed it.

she patted my head and said "good girl." before turning back to Mackenzie.

we heard a loud horn outside and everyone went into rush mode.

Mackenzie shoved the rest of the muffin in her mouth while Mom finished her packed lunch and I sorted out her book bag once more.

Dad cleaned the plate and quickly helped her put her shoes on.

she finally gave everyone a hug and kiss. "see you later." we all said.

and these days, mornings were the calmest of times... shocker right?

but through out the day, believe it or not, things only get more and more hectic.

***************

are you guys upset about the time skip?

Or just happy that i finally updated?

tell me what you think.

i won't update until I have enough suggestions and ideas to form another chapter.

so hit me with your best shot

fire away.

~ Alisa