chapter 21

* thank you Nimisha!!! Love ya sooo much babe 😘😘❤️🌹

One month later...

Today is Zayn's graduation day.

And also his birthday.

After the graduation ceremony, Harry and Zayn come home to celebrate his birthday.

All his friends and family are invited to the birthday party. Everything's fine and dandy.

Harry, Gemma and Anne bought Zayn a car as a birthday gift. It's a Range Rover. Zayn couldn't be more excited, it's the best birthday present ever.

At night, after all the guests leave, Harry and Zayn cuddle on the couch.

"Happy birthday boo, you are a big boy now." Harry whispers to Zayn.

"I was always your big boy, babe." Zayn smiles kissing Harry's forehead.

"Yeah."

Harry's voice sounds a little off. But before Zayn could ask if something was troubling him, Harry gets out of the couch and winks at Zayn."Birthday sex, birthday boy?"

And swaying his perky round bum in his tight ass jeans, he walks to his bedroom.

Zayn groans and quickly runs follows Harry to the room.

Once they are inside the room, Zayn pushes Harry against the door, and kisses his lips furiously.

"Did anyone tell you that you're a minx?"

Harry laughs and shakes his head.

"No? Let me tell you how much of a minx you are!" Zayn growls, carrying Harry bridal style, and walks to the bed.

He gently puts Harry down on the bed and climbs on top of him.

He kisses Harry's neck, nibbling at his sweet spot, making Harry moan out his name.

He quickly removes Harry's clothes to see that he is in pink lacey panties. Fuck! Zayn feels his dick getting even harder.

"D-Do you like it? I bought it just for you." Harry shyly asks.

"Like it? I fucking love it babe!"

Zayn moves down to Harry's crotch, and kisses his member through the panties, making him moan at the contact.

Zayn flips Harry so that he's lying on his stomach. Seeing Harry's perky ass covered by the lacey panties, Zayn gets impossibly hard. He kisses all the way from Harry's bum to his neck. He starts dry humping Harry's bum, while sucking on Harry's ivory neck.

"Z-Zayn, please do something." Harry begs.

"Hmm do what?" Zayn sucks hard at Harry's sweet spot.

"Zaynie!"Harry whines. He is on the verge of tears. He feels too hot, he can't stand it anymore.

Zayn chuckles "Ok babe, I got you."

Zayn take the lube from night stand and flings Harry to his back.

"I'm going to take you pretty panties off now, okay?"

Harry nods.

Zayn pulls the panties off, and settling between Harry's legs, he inserts a finger in Harry's hairless pink hole. He watches Harry beg for more and meet his thrusts half way.

Zayn happily watches Harry fall apart just from his fingers, begging for his hard on.

"Zee, please, need you! Need you now please, please, ple..."

Zayn smirks. "Shh baby, I got you."

He lubes up his dick, and lines it at Harry's entrance.

"You ready babe?"

Harry nods his head frantically. "Yes, yes, ye..."

His mouth makes an "o" shape, when he feels Zayn bottom out.

"A-Always so incredible babe." Zayn groans, as Harry's tight heat surrounds his dick, it feels like heaven.

Zayn slowly thrusts in and out of harry. He doesn't want to rush. Tonight, he wants to make love to Harry. Harry moans with every hard thrusts, his eyes dark with lust and bliss.

Zayn watches Harry's every expressions. When he looks into Harry's dark green eyes, he feels warmth in his chest, and love in his heart.

Zayn lifts Harry's legs on his shoulders, and changes the angle, thrusting deeper.

They both are moaning loud from the incredible feeling and intimacy.

"Say that you're mine, babe." Zayn hits Harry's prostate harder, and looks directly into his eyes. "Say it."

"I-I'm y-yours!" Harry moans out loud and cums untouched, he cums just from Zayn's dick pounding him.

"Yes, mine!" Zayn bites Harry's shoulder and cums hard inside him.

After the climax, when their breath calms and comes back to normal, Zayn grins and kisses Harry's lips. "Mine. Best birthday present ever!"

Zayn pulls out, making Harry whine at the feeling of Zayn's cum dripping off his hole.

"Zaynie, my hole feels so sticky!" He whines.

"Oh, hush. We both know that you love the feeling of my cum drying inside your hole."

Zayn smirks, pulling Harry in his arms, Harry's head on his chest.

Harry looks up and kisses the corner of Zayn's lips. "Night Zee."

Zayn smiles and kiss his forehead. "Night babe."

It doesn't take long for Zayn to drift off.

Harry listens to Zayn's soft, and looks up at his sleeping face.

He gently touches his eyes, nose, and lips. Placing his hands on Zayn's cheeks, he whispers "I love you."

He smiles sadly at Zayn. "But I'm sorry."

He untangles himself from Zayn's hold, and gets dressed.

He packs all his clothes and belongings in a suitcase, and then leaves the house.

-

Hope you have a good day 💚💛