chapter 10

* thank you Nimisha for editing this chapter,loooovvvveee ya 😘❤️🌹

-

On Sunday, Zayn and Niall plan to stay over at Liam's house.

The three of them are hanging out at Liam's, when they feel like smoking weed. So Zayn drives Liam's car to his house, to get the joints he has hidden in his room.

Parking the car in the drive way, Zayn runs to his apartment.

While he gets past the kitchen to get to his room, he runs into something, or more like topples someone down...Someone who has just come out of the shower...someone who is wearing a bath robe...someone who smells like flowers and mint...someone whose skin feels soft as flannel.

"Z-Zayn?" Harry stutters.

Zayn's face is in the crook of Harry's neck. The smell is so addictive; he feels like he is drowning.

When Harry realizes Zayn sniffing him, his body stiffens.

"Zayn?" Harry sounds confused and a bit scared.

Zayn ignores Harry's voice, without realizing it. He is lost in his own world; mind wandering in his favorite fantasies.

He gently kisses the soft, porcelain skin.

"Zayn, what are you doing?" Harry struggles, trying to push off Zayn, who is lying on top of him.

But with one hand, Zayn pins Harry's both hands above his head. He uses his other hand to open Harry's legs, and places himself between Harry's thighs.

His hand starts roaming over Harry's soft thighs, his lips sucking hard enough to leave a bruise on the precious skin at Harry's pale neck.

"Zayn! Stop!" Harry panics, still struggling, but no use.

Harry might be taller than Zayn, but Zayn is much stronger.

Zayn doesn't want to stop. He doesn't want Harry to tell him to stop.

So he kisses Harry's lips hard, slipping his tongue into Harry's mouth, catching him off guard. He fucks Harry's mouth with his tongue ferociously, hand groping Harry's soft thigh.

Due to all the struggling, the belt on Harry's robe gets untied, giving Zayn a better access to violate his body.

Zayn rubs his hard dick against Harry's.

He groans at the friction, and Harry starts moaning, making Zayn harder. He rubs against Harry harder and harder, moaning at the feeling, sucking his sweet spot.

The sound of moaning, groaning, and heavy breathing soon fill the silent room.

Harry's mind is blank, the world seems to be spiraling out of control.

All he can do is feel.

He feels so hot.

And he feels so good.

Until...

He feels a finger touching his entrance.

He jerks away, he feels as if someone poured cold water on him. His vision starts to clear, he comes back to reality.

He pushes the teenager of off him, stands up, and fixes his robe.

Zayn is still on the floor, staring at him with wide eyes.

"W-What the fuck are you doing Zayn?" Harry yells at him with tears in his eyes.

"I-I'm sorry, H-Harry." Zayn says getting up "I don't know what I was thinking."

He walks towards Harry. "I'm sorry."

But Harry steps back." Y-you..." He begins, shaking his head, "I'm going to bed."

With that he rushes to his room and slams the door shut.

Zayn feels tears falling down his cheeks.

Why? Why didn't Harry want him? Why?  Is it because he is not good enough? He knows Harry was enjoying it too. So why did he reject him? Is it because he loves someone else? Harry doesn't love him. Harry will never love him.

And now he has ruined everything. Harry will never forgive him.

He feels a deep pain on his heart, like someone stabbed a knife into it.

He can't think, he can't breathe, and he feels like he's dead inside.

That night, Zayn cries himself to bed. His tiredness from all the stress, lulls him to sleep.

-

Hope you have a good day 💛💚