chapter 13

* thank you Nimisha for editing this chapter! Love ya my dear friend 😘💕

Two weeks later...

Loud music blasting through the house, people on the floor dancing and grinding against each other, drinks spilled everywhere...

Niall and Liam had actually begged Zayn to come to the party at Justin's house or mansion, to be accurate. Justin surely is a rich bitch.

So, on Friday night, Zayn is drinking vodka at Justin's mansion with Liam and Niall.

Minutes later, he can't find them. He doesn't know how many drinks he has had, but feeling a little dizzy, he walks to the living room with a beer bottle in his hand and sits down on the couch.

Taking a sip of his beer, he unlocks his phone to check if he has missed a call or received any text from Harry. Nothing...As he puts his phone back in his pocket, someone sits beside him.

"Hey Zayn!" Justin says, looking at Zayn like he is a Greek god.

Well, you can't blame him because Zayn really looks like a Greek god.

Zayn knows he is handsome and hot as fuck. But he can't help but feel annoyed by Justin staring at him with googly eyes.

He also knows that Justin is a good guy, but he is just not interested in him.

"How was your night?" Justin moves closer to him.

Zayn moves away, not caring that he might come off as rude.

"Not bad."

"Me too." Justin grins, moving so close to Zayn that there was barely any space left between them.

Zayn groans in frustration, when he feels Justin's body heat.

God, can't he take a hint?

Zayn gets up from the couch. "Actually, I have to go."

"Why the hurry? You haven't even danced with me." Justin whines, getting up.

"Come on, dance with me."

He takes Zayn's hand, and tries to get him on the dance floor.

"No." Zayn grits his teeth, pulling his hand out of Justin's hold. He has a short temper, except when it comes to his Harry. He swears to god, if Justin touches him again, he's gonna punch him.

Luckily, they get interrupted by Niall's voice.

"Zayn! Mate, we're leaving. Let's go!"

Zayn nods and walks away, without saying a word to Justin.

-

Sunday night, Harry hears the doorbell.

He opens the door to find a cute, blond boy.

Harry's eyes light up, when he remembers who the boy is.

"You are Zayn's friend, Justin, right?"

"Umm yeah, I am and..."

Harry cuts him off, "Come in, boy. Zayn is not home, but he will come back for dinner. You can wait for him in the living room."

"No, no, no, it's okay. I am only here to return his cap. He left it at my house on Friday." Justin takes the cap out of his bag and gives it to Harry. "I will leave now."

"Nonsense" Harry pulls him inside, and leads him to the living room. "Let me at least treat you to a good meal, for coming all the way here just to bring Zayn's cap back. You can hang out with Zayn when he comes back. He will be really happy, he thought that he lost his favorite cap, and was upset about it for the whole weekend." Harry laughs and asks Justin to sit down.

"I'm making dinner, you can watch telly. Makes yourself at home, lad." Harry says as he walks towards the kitchen.

"Who's it babe?" Louis asks, while making mashed potato.

"Zayn's friend. I asked him to stay for dinner. Oh, don't put salt in it Lou!" Harry yells, snatching the salt box from Louis.

"Sorry, babe." Louis laughs, "You know that I can't cook."

"Okay, let me take over." Harry sighs, taking the bowl from Louis.

Louis wraps his arms around Harry's waist from behind, rests his chin on his shoulder, and watches him make dinner.

-

Zayn comes home, only to find Louis and Justin sitting on either side of Harry at the dining table.

"What are they doing here?" Zayn questions, looking at Harry with confusion.

"Well, you see, Lou is going to stay here tonight. And" Harry grins, "Justin brought your favorite cap. So I think it's only fair to treat him to a nice dinner to thank him."

"You found it?" Zayn looks at Justin. Justin just nods.

"Come on now, Zee, sit down and eat. And you and Justin can hang out in your room for a while, after you finish dinner."

Like Harry said, Zayn is happy to get his favorite cap back, but he is also sad for two reasons. One...he can't sit beside Harry, and two...Louis is taking all of Harry's attention by feeding him and occasionally kissing him. Zayn nearly gags. No, he is not jealous, it's just that their PDA is really disgusting. He furiously cuts the beef on his plate. Ok, he's a little bit jealous, just a little bit.

After dinner, Zayn has no choice but to hang out with Justin in his room.

Feeling quite awkward, Justin sits on Zayn's bed; while Zayn sits on the chair, texting his friends, not even pretending to care that there is a guest in his room.

Justin clears his throat, trying to say something to break the awkward silence, but he gets cut off by Zayn's groan.

Zayn could hear a faint moan, coming from Harry's room. It's Harry, he recognizes it easily. He still remembers Harry moaning underneath him, that night. He remembers every touch, every feeling.

He feels his temper rising, as he hears another moan coming from Harry's room. Are they really doing it right now? Zayn gets frustrated.

"Z-Zayn, are you alright?" Justin cautiously asks.

"Shut the fuck up!" Zayn spits, roughly pushing him down on the bed and climbing on top of him.

Zayn looks into Justin's eyes. "Don't, make a sound. Do you hear me?"
Eyes wide with shock, Justin nods.

Zayn starts taking off their clothes.

Does Zayn really want to make love to me? Justin's heart beats fast. This is really happening! He is too happy to hear the sound coming from the other room.

But Zayn hears everything. He hears Harry moaning, pleading Louis to go harder and faster. Zayn pounds into Justin harder and faster, imagining that he's doing this to Harry.

As he hears Harry scream "Ah, I..I'm cumming!" Zayn cums in the condom, with a faint grunt "Harry..."

But Justin is too high on pleasure to notice that.

-

Hope you have a good day 💚💛