chapter 19

* thank you Nimisha for the editing,love ya babe 😘❤️🌹

On Saturday, Zayn invites his friends over to his place.

When they made the plan, Zayn had no idea that Liam would bring Justin with him.

So Zayn is shocked to see Justin standing at the door with Niall and Liam. He cocked his brow at Liam, silently asking him what Justin was doing there. Liam just shrugged "He's a cool guy."

Of course Liam would say that.

Rolling his eyes, Zayn shows them to the living room, where Harry is watching TV.

"Oh, hi boys" Harry grins at them. But when he sees Justin, his smile fades a bit. He doesn't understand why but it feels awkward to see Justin. He coughs "I, I'll bring some snacks and drinks for you."

"Thanks Harry." They smile at him.

Just as he makes his way to the living room, after closing the front door, he sees Harry awkwardly going to the kitchen.

"Babe, are you okay?" Zayn stands at kitchen entrance.

"Y-Yeah, go hangout with your friends. I'll bring snacks and drinks."

Harry pushes Zayn out of the kitchen.

When Zayn is gone, he sighs sadly. He feels like he is stealing Zayn from Justin.

Guilt fills him again.

Shaking the thought away, he starts preparing snacks and drinks for the boys.

When he walks in the living room, he sees Zayn sitting between Justin and Liam. He doesn't know why, but he feels slightly uncomfortable to see Justin sitting beside Zayn.

"Oh, Harry! We're going to watch a movie. Come, join us." Niall pats the spot beside him.

Harry smiles, he has always adored this Niall kid, he's a bundle of energy.

He sits beside Niall.

When the movie starts, he tries to focus on the movie, but his eyes keep going back on Zayn and Justin.

Justin's head is rested on Zayn's shoulder, and his hands are on Zayn's lap.

Zayn is feeling quite annoyed. He has tried to move farther from Justin, but the couch is way too small. He doesn't want to create a scene, so he decides against telling Justin to keep his body parts to himself. He doesn't want anyone's attention on them.

But unbeknownst to him, Harry's attention is fully on them.

Harry can't understand why, but he feels upset seeing them sit so close.

When he notices Justin's hand on Zayn's lap, he suddenly gets up.

All eyes on him.

"I, um...I just remembered that I have some work to do. You guys continue, yeah?"

Having said that, he rushed to his room.

Sitting on his bed, Harry hates himself for feeling jealous. He shouldn't feel that feeling, it's wrong.

"Baby, are you alright?" Zayn says closing the door behind him. He knows that Harry lied about having work, but he is confused about why he would lie.

"Yes." Harry is facing down, long hair covering his face, but Zayn knows that he is pouting.

Zayn walks to Harry, gently tilts his chin up with his finger, forcing him to make eye contact.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. You go, watch movie with Justin." Harry pushes Zayn's hand off his face.

Zayn raises his eyebrow, smirking "Are you jealous?"

"No!" Harry huffs and gets out of the bed. He just stands in his room, turned away from Zayn.

Zayn smiles at his adorable baby, and hugs him from behind, slightly swaying Harry and himself together.

"Ahh my baby is jealous. It's ok, babe, you know you're the only one I love." Kissing Harry's shoulder, he moves his hand inside Harry's T-shirt.

"I don't like Justin, not a slightest bit. I tried to move away from him, but the couch is too small. I'm sorry babe, I won't ever sit beside him."

He sucks on the pale skin at Harry's neck, fingers fondling Harry's nipples. Harry moans "Z-Zayn, stop. Your friends are downstairs"

"I locked the door."

"B-But..."

"Do you think if we make it quick, we can trick them?" Zayn sucks another mark on Harry's neck and unfastens Harry's belt.

"N-no."

"Hmm let's see." Zayn pulls Harry to the bed and quickly removes theirs clothes.

Looking at Harry's pink hole, Zayn smirks, it is still open from this morning.

He lubes his fingers and thrusts two fingers inside Harry, prepping him quickly.

Harry is moaning softly, not wanting their guests to know what they're doing.

"Baby, you're so beautiful from this angle." Zayn says, kissing Harry's lips.

When he thinks Harry's stretched enough, he pulls away from the kiss and removes his fingers from Harry's hole.

Zayn lubes up his dick and in a quick thrust, enters Harry's tight heat.

"Ahh babe, always so tight for me. You're still so tight, even after having sex this morning."

Harry cover his mouth with his hands, to stop himself from moaning out loud.

Zayn chuckles, removing Harry's hands. His baby is so cute. He whispers to Harry, "Baby, my dick just told me it wants to stay inside your hole forever."

"Zayn!" Harry's already pink face turns bright red. He hits Zayn on his shoulder.

Smirking, Zayn starts to move inside Harry.

He goes harder and faster with every thrusts. Sucking and nibbling at Harry's nipples, he makes Harry silently cry out for pleasure.

"Z-Zayn I, I'm com..." Before he even gets to finish his words, his cum starts shooting, coating both his and Zayn's chest.

Harry's hole clenches around Zayn's dick, making him thrust faster and faster. A few seconds later, he cums inside Harry.

They both pant heavily. When they regain their breath, Zayn slowly pulls his dick out of Harry's hole, making Harry whimper at the loss.

Zayn chuckles, and pecks Harry's lips. "So perfect for me, babe."

He grabs tissue from the nightstand, and cleans himself and Harry.

"Babe, I'm going to check on my friends, and see what they're doing now. You can join us later if you want, yeah?" Zayn pulls his pants up, and winks at harry.

Zayn walks into the living room.

"Hey, where have you been mate? The movie just finished." Niall asks, drinking his Coke.

Zayn shrugs "My room."

"Anyway, my mum just texted me. I gotta go." Liam thrusts his phone in his pocket and gets up.

"Oi, I need to go too. I have plans with my brother and his girlfriend." Niall looks at Zayn and apologizes, "Sorry, mate."

"It's ok, we can hangout next time." Zayn waves it off.

After Liam and Niall leave, it's just Justin and Zayn in the living room now.

"Umm Zayn?" Justin grins, and comes closer to Zayn.

"You can leave now." Zayn points at the door.

Justin eyes widen. "W-What?"

"I said you can leave now." Zayn repeats, slightly annoyed. "Listen, I'm not interested in you. I never will be. Whatever happened between us was a one-time thing and it will never ever happen again."

"B-But I thought..." Justin voice shakes, with tears in his eyes.

"Well, apparently whatever you thought is wrong. I'm sorry." Zayn opens the door for him.

Justin looks at him with disbelief, tears running down his face. He runs out of the house, slamming the door hard.

"You broke his heart." Harry sighs from behind Zayn.

Zayn turns back, walks closer to Harry, and tenderly strokes his cheeks. "Well, I don't care how many hearts I break, because yours is the only heart I won't break."

Harry feels butterflies in his stomach. What was that for?

Zayn smiles at Harry's blushing face, and kisses him like his life depends on it.

-

Hope you have a good day 💛💚