chapter 17

* thank you Nimisha for the editing,babe you're amazing,love ya sooo much 😘❤️🌹

After taking a bath, Harry puts on a white T-shirt and pajamas.

Zayn is waiting for him, having brought breakfast to his room.

He gestures Harry to sit down on the bed, and places the breakfast tray on his lap.

Harry eats in silence.

He always eats slowly and gracefully, Zayn finds it very adorable.

Zayn stares at Harry the entire time he is eating, smiling like a love struck fool.

Harry feels uncomfortable and uneasy under Zayn's gaze, but he doesn't say anything, he just quietly eats his breakfast.

When Harry finishes eating, Zayn puts the tray on the nightstand.

"How was it? Did it taste good?" Zayn sits beside Harry and asks eagerly.

Harry nods.

Zayn gently holds Harry's chin, make him still, and he slowly closes the distance between them.

Harry feels his heart slamming against his chest really hard.

"You have some mayo on your lips." Zayn whispers and licks the mayonnaise off Harry's lips.

Their eyes are locked, they stare at each other.

Zayn closes the distance again, and kisses Harry with a lot of passion.

Green eyes wide open, Harry gasps.  Zayn takes the chance to put his tongue in Harry's mouth.

Harry tastes so good. Zayn can still taste hints of mayonnaise and mint in Harry's natural sweet taste.

He pulls away, grinning at Harry "Our first kiss."

Feeling dizzy due to the kiss, Harry slightly touches his tingling lips.

"You feel it too, right? We're meant to be, baby!" Zayn smiles.

Harry wants to say no. He wants to say that they are not meant to be. They can't be!

But before he can say anything, Zayn kisses him again.

Zayn gnaws at his bottom lip, silently asking him to open his lips.

Harry doesn't want to, but he opens his lips, letting Zayn take control.

Zayn kisses him with so much passion that Harry involuntarily moans in his mouth.

Zayn pulls Harry into his lap, making Harry straddle him, and deepens the kiss.

Harry is moaning in the kiss, hands clinging to Zayn's shirt collar.

Zayn pulls away when they need air.

When Harry peers through his lashes, he finds Zayn staring at him with twinkling eyes.

He can't look at those eyes.

So he closes his eyes and rests his head on Zayn's shoulder.

Zayn chuckles. Harry is so endearing.

"Babe, you know?" Zayn begins but shakes his head "Of course you don't know. Silly me!"  He smiles, playing with Harry's hair. "My first kiss was with Jude, when I was 12. Do you still remember her?"

Harry nods his head.

Zayn smiles and kisses his forehead. "Well, I was thinking about you when I had my first kiss. I was thinking what it would be like to kiss you, what it would feel like to have your lips on mine. That's when I found out I was in love with you. Yes, at the age of 12. Silly, right? But I don't regret loving you."

All Harry can think is: This is so wrong, this is not supposed to happen, this is...wrong in so many levels.

He is stunned; he is speechless. He doesn't know what to say or what to do.

So he just closes his eyes, and lets Zayn play with his hair.

-

Hope you have a good day 💚💛