Here's Your Chance

Lacey's POV

I woke up and looked around the room. Trace was still laying on me and while Tracey was still sleeping. I managed to  reach my phone to check the time. 6:30. I yawned placing my phone on the floor. I put my hands in Tracey's hair feeling it again. He moved. Then I had an idea. I slid from under him and went to my closet to get my old dummy and put it under him. I picked up Tracey and put her into Kay's bed. Then I went back to the party room. No one was in there but the cake and stuff was still there so I got a piece. I slipped back into my room to put the cake on Trace's head. Mwahahaaa I'm Sooo eevill. I stepped in my closet leaving the blinds open so I can see his reaction..suucker. I called his phone and heard it vibrating. He woke up. "Hey." He yawned feeling the dummy. "Hey where's Tracey?" He asked feeling where Tracey laid on the bed." He rubbed his hair and that's when the cake got smushed in it. "Oh my gosh Lacey are you serious?" I got up and walked out the closet. "Who the Fuck!?" He squealed in a girly voice shaking the dummy. "Lacey wake up." He said in his scared voice. I reached out for the dummy throwing it to the floor. Trace ran to the light turning the light on. "Baaaaaah haahaaaa!" I laughed falling on the bed. "Lacey?" He asked looking shocked. "You were all like Oh my fucking gosh!" I kept laughing. "Who's" I laughed. "That?" I laughed myself right off my bed with a loud thump. "Ow ouch." I chuckled. "That's what you get for pulling that prank on me." He said helping me off the floor. " Thanks and I needed that by the way sire." I said in a British accent. " Hey i'm going to go take a hot shower to shower some of this steam off." I said getting me some clothes. "You just made a joke without trying. Maybe you should become a comedian." "Hahahaa Trace so funny...Get out." I said pointing my finger to the door. "Tracey is in Kaylin's room by the way!" I shouted from the bathroom. I took my shower and went downstairs. "Hey mom sorry I went to sleep.I.-" Mom cut me off by saying,"It's ok honey." My mom came over to me giving me a hug. "Lacey sit down. We have to tell you something." "Yeah mom." "Um your dad and I have decided to let you go to Los Angeles with uh Ryan and Perry." I looked so confused because I was.  "Go with them?" "Yeah you'll be leaving Sunday morning  to go up and help Tara with her Art shop and other things." "So how did she-?" Mom cut me off again, "Ryan sent her a picture and she loved it and needed someone like you to manage her shop and do art work in to pull alot more customers." I gasped as the tears flowed down. "Mom I'm so happy. I thought me not being accepted in college was the end of me." "Hey you should get some sleep. You have a lot to pack and do in 1 day." She said walking to the refridge and getting some fruit out. "Mom congradulations on the baby." "Baby thanks. Maybe you should paint it in the pic when you come down to visit." "Ok mom. Night." "Good night honey." I went to my room and sat down on the bed thinking about going to Los Angeles,to live? Boy this was going to be something. Well at least I don't have that many people to say bye to. Mom,Dad,Kim,Kaylin,Alex,Sid,Tracey,Katherine,TJ,Luke,and Trace.... As I sat there flicking the people off my fingers I thought about how much I'll miss them,especially Trace. Ugh what are you doing Lacey?! I know what I'm doing,I'm going away to live with my favorite brother and going for what I want in life. I'm going to finally get to wake up in the morning and go to work without Trace pulling a master prank on me. Not being able to pull a.....prank on him. Being able to talk to Kaylin and tickle her in the morning. I can call but I'm not Calling Trace...my family and Alex only should only know that I was going away. Not Trace or Tracey. Tracey will tell him anyway. I need sleep.