Not Taking Advantage

Trace's POV

Lacey was so tipsy she couldn't walk straight. She made me sing and dance with her. "I didn't know Lacey could grind or sing." I thought to myself as I went to my room. I hope she doesn't puke in the bed or I'll have to clean it up. I took me another shower and sat up in the bed. I glanced at the clock and it was 10:20. I turned my light off and sunk into my sheets. I laid there thinking about Lacey not wanting to kiss me. I mean was my kiss that good or was it that horrible? I mean the girl nearly jumped out of her seat when I told her it was a prank,which it wasn't. I don't know I guess I only like pranking her because I like it when she pouts and whined and try to get me back. I don't know. I sighed and closed my eyes and next thing I know my door is opened. The door closed back as someone came closer to my bed. "Mmm." It was Lacey. "Yeah what do you need?" I asked as I felt my bed moving. "I need you," She whined. "I wanna sleep with you." "But you can't." I said nervously. She got in the covers with me and laid on top of me. She scooted up my body to where she laid her head in the crook of my neck and shoulder. "Your breath is so warm Trace. And your skin is soft and smooth. You're so hot and sexy." She giggled brushing her fingertips on my cheek. Her legs were bare and she had a T-shirt on. "Where did you get this shirt from?" "This is your shirt." "Oh. Did you really hate my kiss that bad?" "No it was awesome. My first kiss eveeer!" She laughed. "Shush you're going to wake my parents up." "You're blushing. Why are you blushing?" "I'm not blushing." "Yeah you are. You're hot?" "No I'm not." "Am I making you hot?" She asked coming closer to my lips. I cleared my throat trying not to sound nervous or like I was lying even though I was, "No." I whispered. Lacey was inches away from my mouth and was now facing me. I could feel her breath and lips brushing mines. "Why did you lie about pranking me?" She asked moving her ear to my ear placing a small kiss on it. "I didn't lie. I told you...I know you probably hate me for pranking you but I like you like love you." Lacey ran her fingers through my hair and came back down to my mouth. I wrapped my arms around her waist as she rubbed her bare smooth legs. "Kiss me." She whispered grabbing my hand and rubbing her fingers in my palm. "Why?" I asked. "Because I want you to." She said. I felt something wet dripping from her face. Is she crying? "Are you crying?" "Yeah." "Why?" "Because I'm drunk and don't know what I'm saying. I'm not sure. Just kiss me." She whined. Her lips clashed into mines making her moan. I kissed her back. She slid her hand up my shirt while I slid my hands up her shirt feeling her soft back. She was kissing my neck. My hands traveled over her ass and gripped her thighs. She took my shirt off as we switched position so that I would be on the top in between her legs while they were wrapped around me. This is going to fast and she's drunk. She kissed my chest and started feeling my back. I kissed her so passionately that I let a moan out with her. I pulled her hair back while she raked my bottom lip with her teeth. I kissed her collarbone then her neck then her cheek. Pull back...pullback..this isn't right stop kissing her. I listened to the little voice in my head and pulled back giving her one more kiss. Our breathing was heavy. "Um I...um you need to get some sleep. You've had a long day." I said getting off of her. She pulled me back on top of her and continued kissing me pulling my body into hers. "Don't go. I want to have sex" She whispered kissing my lips again. I pulled my face back what the Fuck, "I won't." I whispered back. She pulled my chin in to kiss me again but I navigated to her neck then cheek. "You won't?" "No. I promise but I can't have sex with you." I got up and put my shirt back on. Lacey had to be drunk,not tipsy. I laid back down and she crawled on top of me lightly rubbing my arm. "I'm sleepy." She groaned. I waited a while before I said,"Lacey are you woke?" She didn't answer so she was sleep. I squeezed her tightly and kissed her forehead while stroking her hair. "Good night. " I whispered. I soon fell asleep.