The Worst Prank Ever

Chapter 25

He said pulling me upstairs with him. I sat on his bed. "Hey did you ever think of the college you are going to attend?" He asked me as he searched his room for me some clothes. "Yeah I filled out one. Just waiting for it to be approved. I can really start on something now since my GPA is like a 5.0" I said laying on his bed. "Oh." "What about you?" "I don't know. I might not go to college. Might just work with my dad up Miami and grow on from there." He handed me some clothes and sighed. "Oh. So are you going to help me with the party?" "Yeah. I'm going to get dressed while you shower ok." He said guiding me to the bathroom in the hallway. "Ok." I sighed walking in. "No picking either." I joked.

            Trace POV

Lacey was in the bathroom showering while I got dressed in some badge ankle boots,khaki's,and a plain white T-shirt. I wanted Alex to be in on this plan too so I went to his room and barged in. "Hey Alex..Wooaah!" I yelled. Alex and Kaylin were cuddling up kissing. They pulled away from each other. "Man what?" He asked in an annoyed voice. "Hey I need to talk to you..I need your help with something." He groaned then looked up at Kaylin. "Hey I'll be back ok." "Ok." She said with her cheeks turning red. We stood outside his bedroom door. "What? Do you want?" He asked with a mad look on his face. "Do you remember Ryan and his twin?" "Yeah Jones. Lacey brothers." "Ok they're coming home for Mrs. Jones birthday this Friday and Lacey and I need your help to plan this." "Whyy me?" "You can impress the girl you like in there." I said giving my puppy eyes. "Fine but I get to wear your Cologne whenever." He snapped turning around opening his door. We both got shocked when we saw Kaylin at the door. "How much did you hear?" I asked her curiously. "Just about all of it." She said nodding her head. "See she wasn't suppose to know about this so we could kill her or just tie her up." I joked. "No you are not tying her up or killing her." Alex scolded. "I want in. I'll be quiet if you let me help." She offered. "Fine. You know you are just like your sister." I said squinting my eyes at her. "How is that?" She asked hugging Alex. "Both of you guys-" I was distracted by Alex shaking his head no and widening his eyes. I turned around and hugged Lacey. "Heey you're finished." I said in a polite voice. It didn't work,she pushed me off of her and sighed. "So now she's in on it?" "Yeah." "So how am I?" Lacey asked with her hands on her hips. Thank god we were interrupted by Alex. "Hey so what day is Ryan and his twin coming?" Kaylin squealed jumping up and down. "The twins are coming home!?" Lacey gave Alex a death glare. "She didn't eveen know about it until you said something!" She whined. "Hey how was I suppose to know? She said she heard everything." Alex defended himself. "Should we like get started?" I asked grabbing Lacey's small hand. "Yeah. Let's get paint." She said as we headed downstairs. "Wait if you don't have the car how can we go anywhere?" "There are such things as buses and subways you know." We left.

                  Kaylin POV

      Lacey and Trace left somewhere so me and Alex where alone. "Hey," I said getting off the bed and wrapping my arms around Alex's waist. "So what are you giving my mom?" He turned around facing me,"I'm not only going to give her something,I'm taking someone away from her." He smiled and said. "Stop playing..I'm for real." I said smacking his chest. "Um let's go and see. I'll buy her something." "Really?" "Yeah what does she likes?" "Stuff." "Any stuff in particular?" He asked as we walked downstairs. "Oh she might want this uh digital picture frame." I said sitting on the couch. "Hey Trace wants us to help him pull a prank on Lacey. Are you up for it?" "Yeah let's go. I have her keys." I said getting off the couch and heading off the couch.

                 Lacey's POV

  We walked up to my house so I could try to see if any doors were unlocked. I tried the back door but no. I tried the windows and none were opened. I walked back to the front and Trace was gone. "Trace?" The door slightly opened. I walked in and then I heard someone scream. I ran up stairs and opened Kaylin's door.  I dropped my mouth and my eyes widened. Trace was on the floor in the corner balled up rocking back and forth with a knife in his hands. I looked on Kaylin's bed and Alex had blood all over him and he was gasping for air but gave out and died. I stood there shaking in shock as I saw Kaylin's clothes sprawled across the floor and her feet was sticking out with blood on them. I was trying to take in all of this then I did. "Trace what did you do?" I cried running to the closet wrapping my arms around Kaylin's bloody body. "What did you?" I stayed by the closet rocking her. I say movement on the side of my face. I looked up and saw Trace coming my way with the knife. "Traaace! What did yoou! Do!" I screamed while the tears flowed down my face. "Shush Lacey don't cry. I did it for you. For us." Trace said kneeling pointing the knife at me. "Lacey." He said. The next thing I knew Alex got up and both he and Trace were laughing. I looked at Kaylin and she started to laugh too. "Trace made us do it." She laughed pulling her bloody cloth off and getting off the floor. I looked at Trace and Alex laughing hard. Alex was bursting into tears. "Ughhh!" I screamed. "Not funny..that was not funny!" I cried wiping my tears off my face. "Ugh die!" I yelled at all of them storming out and slamming my room door. I took Trace's shirt off and threw it. Trace came in my room and tried not to laughed but he did anyway. "Aww I'm sowwy." He said giving me puppy eyes. I rushed over to him hitting his chest yelling,"You jerk!" I tried to do it again but he caught my hands and he hugged me wrapping his arms around my bare back. "I'm sowwy." He whispered to me hugging me tighter. I quiet my cries down. "Hey..hey." He lift my chin up. "I'm sorry." "It's ok now. Just don't do it again." I sniffed as he wiped my tear away. I stood on my tip toes and kissed him on his lips. His saliva was so warm and good. I'm a freak..don't judge me. I wrapped my legs around him and ran my hand up his back and into his hair. Our mid parts brushed each other which made me let out a moan and and him let out a groan.Our tongues where happy exploring each others mouth. I raked my teeth on his lip then kissed his top lip. He started kissing my neck and I got a tingle and let out another moan. I kissed his forehead and then he navigated back to my mouth tongue kissing me. I finally said something,"Stop stop stop." I moaned trying to catch my breath. Trace pulled away from my face. "I'm sorry." He said running his fingers through his hair. "It's ok. Umm uhh." I stuttered looking into his eyes getting lost into his blue sea. I found myself pulling him back down for another kiss. His lips were swollen and so was mines but I didn't want to stop kissing him. He made my mind up for me and pulled back. "Yeah we should start decorating." He suggested. I put me a shirt on. We went to the room and started. Dad came back home and I told him the plan..well except that Ryan and Perry were coming home. I want this to be the best birthday gift.