I'm Hot

"Hey Jerk!" I yelled. "Your jacket." I unwrapped it from my waist getting ready to throw it but he said, "No you need it more than I do." He blushed."Later Jones!" he yelled turning forward to keep walking. "Later Looser!" I yelled before turnig into the house. I ran up stairs giving Kay a hug. "Someone's blushing." Katherine teased turning around facing my way. "No. What are you doing here anyway? Shouldn't you be at work,home,anywhere but here?" i scoffed in a playful way. "Yeah but I wanted to see if you wanted to come and meet Lu. He's-" i cut her off. "TJ's brother i know. Maybe later not now." I said going in my room closing my door. It was hot so I let my window up and hoped into the shower. I got out and put my bra and panties. I walked over to my night stand to put my glasses on them when i was suddenly pulled up by a rope by my ankle. "Traaace!" I yelled whining. "Whyy?" He laughed so hard and fell on the floor. I rolled my eyes, "Why won't you stop pranking me? We'll be 87 years old and still pranking each other." I whined trying to cross my arms. He was still on the floor so he crawled towards me saying, "No i won't stop and yes it'll keep going." "How did you even get in?" "Haven't your parents ever taught you not to leave an unattended window open." he said in a sexy way. "Yeah but i didn't think jerks like you would climb in, now cut me down before my blood rushes to my brain and i die." Trace shook his head no getting closer and closer until our faces were 3 inches apart. I could feel his warm breath. He looked up at my almost nakd body and back at my eyes. He licked his lip and i started blushing again. "Is it still hot?" he asked giving off a sexy smirk.Our eyes met and we stayed staring into each other's eyeballs. "Are we plaing a staring game now?" I giggled still blushing. He shook his head no taking my falling glasses off my face and placing them on my night stand. "I'm going to get you for this." I whispered to him as he got closer to me. Damn he smelled soo good. "You forgot something." At this point our nose and cheeks were brushing. "What?" I asked nervously in a shaky voice. "You have to get down first." our lips were about to meet and honestly i hate my allergies but at this moment they came in handy. "Eh ch! Eh choo!" I went blowing his hair out of his face. He chuckled lightly and kissed my cheek before getting up. "Ok Trace help me down now." He started laughing again. "Nooo now why would i do that if you're just going to get me back. Later Lacey." He said in a cool voice before climbing our of my window. OH DRATS! I swung my body back and forth until i could grab my bed's post and opened my drawer to get my scissors. I cut myself loose and stubbled up. I went over and closed my window. That jerk ass whatever i need to sleep. I got in my bed and went to sleep.