Denis the Menace

Chapter 17

She followed me and so did Trace leaving Sid and Kay talking. I grabbed a bottle of water out handing it to her. "So how long have you and my brother been going out?" I asked smiling at her. She smiled lightly before saying,"We met 4 months ago." She quietly said. She cleared her throat before asking, "How old is your sister?" "Um she's 15." "oh." Trace came behind me grabbing me in his arm and leaning against the counter. I struggled to pry loose from him but he held on tight. I elbowed him in his nuts and then he let me bending over trying not to moan or grab them. He clenched his teeth together showing his jaw bone. "How long have you two been going out?" Kim giggled. "Oh no he's my Denis the Menace. We grew up together and he lives in the house beside mines." "Oh." She sighed. "May I go back in there with Sid?" She nervously asked fidgeting with her yellow sundress. Before I could say Yeah she dashed back into the living room. "Okaay? Hey why are you dressed like it's 60 degrees" I said looking over to Trace's red face. "Because you turned my hot water off. Do you recall that?" "Nope..Yeeeaaah. I do." I said nodding my head while walking into the living room.