It's a Date

Chapter 9

I walked very fast with Trace following me 7 feet behind me in silence. "Who's the date with?" He asked breaking the silence. "Uh this boy named Lu...my in law's brother." I slowed my pace. "Oh cool. I hope you two have fun." He said. I turned my head around to him seeing him blushing. I could see my house. I looked up in the sky taking my hat off and letting my hair loose from my ponytail. "Yeah something like that." I sighed. I made my way up to my porch and i noticed that someone was behind me breathing on me. Trace turned me around and start starring my eyes. His hazel eyes was enough to make me faint but that kiss and his touch with like "Woah!". "What?" I weakly asked nervously. "Nothing." he replied scanning over my lips with his eyes once. "Don't ever kiss me again ok." i politely demanded. "You liked it." he said with a straight face. "I can see it in your face and hear it in your voice. You like it." I started blushing again. "No i didn't and don't do it again." "Yeah your blushes gave it away ." he chuckled. "Shut up and don't want to talk about it and i have to shower." I said angerly storming in the house and slamming the door in his face. "Stupid jerk." i mumbled. I walked pass the living room to make my way up stairs but i backed up because my family was all in there along with TJ and Luke. "Hey am I late Kat?" i asked looking worried. "No you just have like 10 minutes until mom finish dinner. You might want to go shower." she laughed pointing at me soaking wet. I rolled my eyes and started to walk up stairs but i backed up again and looked at the familar face. "This is Lu?!" I yelled in suprise. "Yeah Luke this is my sister Lacey and Lacey-" I cut her off. "I know him. We go to school together." "Yeah yesterday she screamed so i went over to help her to see what was wrong." he sighed. "Yeah i have to go take this uuh. Yeah bye." I hurried up stairs and took my clothes off and jumped into the shower. Hot water has never felt so good. I washed my hair and got out wrapping a towel around me. I walked out of my bathroom to find a still wet Trace standing in the middle of the floor bent over with his hands on my desk and his head down. He turned around before i could run back into the bathroom.