Birthday Plans

Chapter 23

I stared into his eyes seeing that he wanted to kiss me..again but I don't need this. This? A boyfriend, a boy that I just loves because of he's a good..no.. Freaking Awesome! I didn't need that. I don't need it. Trace's face was now inches away from my face. I tried so hard to not look away but I found myself turning my head away from Trace's eyes that almost caused me to faint. I could see Trace's eyes still on me,trailing my face and hair. I need something to do or say because he's burning a whole through my face. Oh I know. I quickly looked back at him,"Hey do you remember Ryan and Perry?" "Yeah." I bit my bottom lip saying, "They're coming Friday." "They are? Cool." I looked at Trace with him still on top of me with his body pressed against me. "Yeah it's a surprise so don't tell anyone ok." "Ok. I promise." He looked at the clock on the wall then back down to me with a frown. "What?" "Hey Lacey isn't your mom's birthday on Friday?" "Yeah why?" His eyes wandering then back to my eyes. "Lacey your date is Friday." He reminded me. "Oh Drats it is." I moaned putting my handing on my head pulling my hair back. "What are going to do?" "I'm just going to have to have him over. Ya know we can date here." Trace's eyes widened with his jaw dropped opened. "You're going to let Harry in your house?" "Yeah why? What's wrong?" "Let me list reasons.

Reason #1:You are bringing a guy to your parents house.

Reason #2: Parents always ask their children's date where they met.

Reason #3: You met him at a bar so when you or he says "At a bar" bar=liquor and alcohol.

Reason #4: Your parents know you don't know where to find a bar so they are going to be looking at me. Your mom does know that you picked me up last night.

Reason # 5" I rolled my eyes. "Please make his stop! Gooosh," I giggled. "Ok ok ok..fiine." "So you have to reschedule it with him." Trace commanded. "Okaaay." I'm going to toy with his mind since I know he likes kissing me. I looked into his eyes and lightly brushed his cheek with my fingertip. "Hey." I whispered to him coming closer to his face making him come closer to where our nose were touching. "What?" His warm breath made me want to kiss him but no. "Get off me." I whispered cracking a smirk. I pushed his chest back as he got up. He walked towards the door. "Are you about to leave?" I asked getting up also. "Yeah." "No you can't go. You have to help me pick out a gift for my mom." I said putting my shoes back on. He walked back beside me and sat back down. I was on the side of him but in front of him and I had a feeling that he was looking at my ass so I said,"Stop looking at my ass you perv." He laughed. "I wasn't looking at your ass...well not for that reason. Your phone is coming out of it." He took it out my back pocket. "Hey I've known you since we were little but this question has never crossed my mind until now.  What do you want to be when you grow up? I mean-" I cut him off. "I know what you mean. Uh I wanted to be a comedian but my jokes weren't cracking up to meet my mom's approval." Trace started laughing,"Cracking up. I get it." He chuckled. "Yeah so I'm looking forward to becoming an artist." "You can't draw." He said looking so sure I couldn't. I looked at him like "You Think". "Come on." I said pulling him upstairs to Ryan's old room. "Heey," He said smiling at the painting on the wall. "You painted this?" "Yup. I did it a few months ago with my mom but now I just don't care to finish it since we don't have time anymore." "Hey say I'm an awesome person." Trace said coming up to me smiling. "You're a great person." "I have an Idea Lacey." "Idea for what?" "You're mom's birthday.Finish it for her. Have your party in here." He said looking around. "Hey that's a good idea. One problem. My mom works at home she's not going anywhere so she'll be curious as to what I'm doing in here." "Tell your dad to keep her occupied for the next 4 days. We can gather supplies and stuff to finish it." "Oh my god. Thanks." I said to Trace as we both stood looking at the painted walls.