New visitor

Chapter 16

"Hey Sid. Where have you been these pass weeks!?" I yelled in excitement giving him a hug. Sid was 2 years older than me which makes him 20 years old. "Uh we got lost on the way to Carolina and I've only been gone for 3 days." He corrected me. "Oh yeeah. Duh Lace. So we?" "Yeah we." Sid said grabbing a girl from behind the sofa. "Lacey this is Kim. Kim this is Lacey my sister." He introduced us. I reached my hand out to shake her hand but she just looked at it hiding further behind him. "Uh she's not shaking back." I whispered to Sid. "Oh she's just shy about meeting my family." He coed pulling her from behind him and tickling her before hugging her and placing a kiss on her cheek. She smiled at me turning into Sid's chest giggling and hiding her face. Okaay? Does anyone else think that this is Awkward. "Okay I'm gonna go get mom." I told Sid backing up until I bumped into someone. "Oh god who?" I turned around to see Trace. I looked him up and down. He wore some boots,khaki pants,a blue polo shirt. When I reached to his hair he had paint still in it. I tried not to burst in laughter but my laugh was forced out. "Baah! Look at your hair you sucker! Whew I got you good!" I laughed falling on the couch looking up at Sid trying not to laugh and Kim giggling. She tip toed and whispered something in his ear and he chuckled. I looked over to Trace now looking angry but his frown became a smirk. I closed my eyes so I wouldn't keep laughing at his hair. The next thing I knew Trace was tickling me. "Stop!" I laughed harder. "Oh my gosh Sid,when did you get here my faaavorite brother!" Kay yelled jumping up and down clapping. "And who is the hottie?" She asked going over grabbing Kim and hugging her before hugging Sid. Kim lightly smiled before repositioning behind Sid. "May I have some water?" Kim lightly asked hugging Sid from behind. Her voice was sweet and soft not to mention shaky and shy "Yeah sure baby. Go with Lacey." Sid said giving me a wink. I noticed Trace was on top of me with his knees on both sides of me. "Get off me you freak." I laughed pushing him. I walked over to Kim grabbing her hand and pulling her but the girl wouldn't budge. It was like she was glued to Sid. She clung onto Sid. "Babe it's ok. Go. I'll be in here if you need anything." He said loosening her grip and pulling her In for a hug and a forehead kiss.