Telling what Happened

Trace’s POV

I can’t believe she just elbowed me in the nuts. That girl was amazing.

I followed her like a puppy on a leash into the living room. She sat down on the couch and I tried to sit with her but she just swatted me away. “Get out of my house and go  home!” she laughed. “Fiiine.” I mocked her. I left her house and went back home to change into something else. I walked in my room Alex was in there spraying my cologne and smelling it. “Hey what are you doing in here?” I asked crossing my arms over my chest. “Just sniffing your cologne. Hey which one do you think I should put on to impress this girl.” He asked still spraying it not carrying if I was in there or not. “Hey dude how do I suppose to know what your girl likes? If you don’t mind can you stop using all of my stuff up.” I scoled him. “Yeah.Ok. So this one smells best?” He asked me looking unsure. “I don’t know!” I yelled in frustration. “Hey man why was Lacey in our house and in your T-shirt with nothing on her legs?” He curiously asked still using my stuff up. I plopped down on the bed and sighed, “She got drunk at that place we go where Harry works. She didn’t want to go home drunk so she just slept in the guest room.” “Dude she got drunk?” “Yeah. She crawled in my bed with me though and tried to have drunken love with me.” I chuckled. “Did you do it?!” “Noo. I’m not going to do that to a girl who is drunk and especially not Lacey Jones.” “Dude I would’ve smashed that.” He said with a serious face. “You know what..for a 16 year old, you are very straight forward.” I stated smiling at him. “Thanks man..” “So who’s this girl?” “Um..Ka..um ech.” He said so I won’t hear what he said. “Who?” “Kaylin.” He said through gritted teeth. “Did I hear you right or am I just a little hearing impared?” I joked. “Yeah you’re hearing impared. You have that deafect..did mom tell you?” He laughed. “You did! Kaylin? Lacey’s Kaylin?” He nodded his head yes while saying, “Nooo.” “You know her dad is going to kill you!” I squealed like a little girl. “Shut up! You had almost sex with his faaavorite daughter so I’m only half dead. Who’s the worstest?” He pointed out. “Shut up. Give me my stuff and get the hell out.” I joked. Alex left so I decided to text Lacey to tell her to come over for a minute so I can tell her something. I got dressed in some black pants,blue graphic T-Shirt, brushed my hair and put some sport shoes on. I knew since her brother was over there then should wasn’t coming over instantly so I came up with a prank. I went into Tracey’s room and got her pet snake and her rubber toy one and took it in my room. I put the fake one ontop of the door and the real one on the bed beside me . This was going to be hilarious. I heard my mom call up to me. “Trace! Lacey’s coming up!” I hurried and tried to act normal and like there was nothing going on. She opened the door saying, “Hey Trace. What do you-” the rubber snake fell and she got startled lightly. “I knew you were going to play a prank on me.” She giggled picking up the rubber snake. She came over to me with it and hit me with it. “Ow! I’m sorry. Don’t abuse me.” I laughed as she took a seat beside me. She looked over at Penny, the snake, sleeping. “Look a couple.” She laughed picking Penny up and making her kiss the rubber snake. “Lacey that’s Penny, Tracey’s snake, she’s real.” I whispered in her ear. “Yeah right.” “ Lacey she got her eyes opened.” Penny hissed so out of shock and Lacey being scared, she threw Penny and the toy snake. I laughed so hard that I thought I was going to have a heart attack. “You jerk!” Lacey yelled at me smacking me with her hand. My laugh subsided when I looked at Tracey with her mouth opened in shock of Lacey throwing her snake. She looked at me then Lacey, back at me and then shook her head. She went over and picked the snake up and patted it lightly and slowly. “If you hurt my baby again then I’m going to hurt you.” She threatened Lacey. She twitched her eye over to me. “You touch her again I’ll teach her how to eat you in your sleep.” She scoled pointing her finger at me. Then she left my room. “You know for a 8 year old she’s uuh a little intimidating.” Lacey slightly giggled then bucked her eyes quickly with her smile fadding away. “Uh I have to tell you something. About last night ok.” “Ok go…” “Last night you-” Lacey cut me off. “Wait how did you get my number Parks?” “You live like right beside me and I’ve been sneaking through your phone.” She gave me a mad look. I continued, “Look last night you got drunk and climb in my bed and tried to uuh suduce me.” I laughed. “I didn’t!” “Uh yeah you did but don’t worry. I didn’t let it happen.” “What did I say?” I told her everything. It was funny.