CHAPTER 46

Hello my loves!

(waves hand with embarrassment and what not!) I am sorry for taking so long, many of you would have given up reading too, and its not your fault. I've made you wait too long and it is not acceptable. I keep getting attacked by writers block and it hits me bad. well, I cannot give any excuses. what i am doing is just not fair.

Keeping all that aside, i want to let you know that this chapter is private. There is a lot of restricted content and hence, i will be posting it on another book that will be available on my profile named, "PRIVATE CHAPTERS"

So, if you are not comfortable with imagining Rose and Alexander do their dirty deeds, STOP RIGHT HERE.:P

I am going to make parts of 44 private too. I just want the main book to be free from the mature rating.

Alright, I will stop right here. Those who want to read the private chapter, head back to my profile and add the book or read or follow or whatever you guys want to do. No demands.:)

I love you all as always.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rose removed the white shirt she wore once she was inside the bathroom and walked towards the corner where the shower head was placed. She felt extremely sore all over, but she felt good. Most importantly, she had a smile fixed on her lips. She scanned her body and gingerly touched the light blue marks on her left shoulder with her right hand and one under her stomach with her left. She closed her eyes and imagined the reason behind those marks again. Alexander was gentle in the beginning; he made love like she was a petal. But when they made love the second time, something seemed to have snapped inside him and he had gotten rough and hard. He held her possessively and pounded into her like a beast unleashed. He had kept muttering sorry each time he thrust into her and she had a mix of pleasure and pain in her eyes. She somehow liked the way he claimed her. She opened her eyes and smiled at the memory. It was too overwhelming and she felt her whole body shiver just at the thought of his touch. She pressed the red button on the wall and was immediately sprayed with water from the shower head on the top and the other two sides of the wall that were situated on her left and right side. Slowly the water got warmer and she relaxed as she stood under the shower. How beautiful and peaceful life could be when you had the man you had wanted all throughout your life... For once, she blocked her thoughts and completely concentrated on the hot water that was pelting against her skin and the way it took away her soreness.

While she closed her eyes, completely taken away by the water, she failed to hear the door being clicked shut by a very naked man who was now standing in the middle of the bathroom, watching her with a smirk on his face and arms crossed on his chest. He could feel himself harden once again and it took him all his energy not to go and take her against the wall.

"Liking the shower more than me?" he asked with a chuckle, and smiled when he did not get her reply. It was time for him to join her and make her aware of his presence.

------------------------------------------------RESTRICTED CONTENT------------------------------------------------

You will find the rest of the chapter in the other book, named "PRIVATE CHAPTERS", and you will find it on my profile.

Until next time,

RLJ