CHAPTER 36

I AM EXTREMELY SORRY FOR THE DELAY. I REALLY MEAN IT. I went through a major writers block and this time it was nasty. Thank you for supporting me through this and waiting for and update. I owe you all and I promise to make it up for this.

I will just post a recap of the last chapter and start off with the present one. I am sorry for this once again. I will talk to you all at the end of the chapter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RECAP:

Rose gets up from bed; she does not find Alexander next to her. She gets out of the room wanting to talk to him, but meets Martha and has a small chat with her before she goes to Alexander. She hears him talk about killing someone and that works her up. She's out of her good mood and instantly asks him to stop all this because the thought of losing him scares her. He says that he would give it a thought and she turns back to leave the room.

I hope this is enough to get us back on track *coughs* even for me. I needed it that badly. Anyways, let's move further.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before she could pull open the office door, she remembered what she had actually come here for, before she got disturbed by his thunderous voice aiming to kill the person on the other side of the call. She turned back immediately and found Alexander looking at her rear. He slowly pulled back his eyes from the sight he was enjoying a few seconds back, and scanned her body with the same pace and rested them on her chest for a few seconds before he finally looked at her face with a smirk that started to take form on his lips.

Rose immediately looked at the floor, all flustered and sucked in her lower lip not wanting to look at him. Had he forgotten the conversation they had a few seconds back? But whatever it was, he had a very strong effect on her. So strong that it would make her blank all of a sudden and she wouldn't even know how to react further. She lifted her head up and slowly moved towards him as if she had not caught him staring at her ass.

Alexander folded his arms on his chest and smiled as she neared him. She stood there without speaking anything, face flustered and blank headed. He hadn't even touched her, yet she was already becoming a hot, flushed mess in front him. When she did not speak anything and kept looking at him, he raised his eyebrow, and that green eyes of his twinkled with mischief. It was at times like this, that Alexander would let himself become that small boy who loved to tease his little neighbour girl. It was hard for him to control himself from ravishing her. He had mastered self control since years. But at the same time, he was sure of nothing when it came to her. His self control would just break into pieces just by her innocent touch. He was a ticking time bomb who was on the verge of exploding and taking her on the desk that was situated right behind......

"Umm... I came here to...Ask sorry." She said, breaking his train of lust filled thoughts. He gulped, brought his right hand towards his mouth in a fist and cleared his throat before slipping them into his pockets. He spread his legs a little and tried to calm himself down not really paying attention to what she previously said.

"I am sorry for hiding things from you Alex. I... I was scared. Brian told me that he would harm you and I can't live with the thought of your life in danger. I know you would have done something to harm him before he left the office. I still remember the way the two of you fought... I don't even know what I went through at that time. I was scared Alex. I am still scared. I've been so weak all throughout my life. I am..." she gripped her head and looked at the floor as she ran out of words.