CHAPTER 26

WARNING:: MILD MATURE CONTENT AHEAD.
I am very bad at writing mature scenes. I just realised that today.

----------------------------------------------------

The next morning when Rose woke up, she found Alexander close to her. Extremely close. His face was right next to her's and she felt his hot breath fan across the left side of her neck and cheek. His left hand was wrapped on her stomach, holding her tight and secure. She could feel the heat raising up in her body just by his touch. It was too much for her to handle.

She slowly turned towards his side and looked at his sleeping form. He looked peaceful, just like the Alexander back when they were kids. She slowly brought her hand up and touched his cheeks. His stubble mildly poked her fingers as she ran two of her fingers down his cheek and stopped at the side of his lips. She brought her thumb out, and in a slow motion moved it across his soft full lips. She had almost lost him yesterday, and it scared her beyond limits.It would have been equal to her death and she would never have been able to handle it.

She moved her finger to his eyebrows, his head, and to each and every feature present in that beautifully sculpted face. She brought her finger down his face and stroked his lips once again with her thumb. She wanted to feel him, everything in him and enjoyed the feel of his face under her fingertips. She had waited too long, it was time to end the wait. He was her's and she wanted nothing other than him. Rose loved him a lot. A love that started since she was a kid. A love that was eternal and pure. She knew it then and she knew it now, that he, was the only one for her.

All of a sudden, Alexander opened his mouth and bit down on her thumb in one fluid motion, that abruplty brought her back from her back from her thoughts.

She gasped and tried to pull away her thumb from his mouth but in vain. He held onto her finger tightly yet gently and sensually covered his lips around her finger and licked it.

He slowly opened his eyes and witnessed the shocked expression on her face. He slowly licked the end of her thumb that was in his mouth, back and forth, continuously looking at her with hooded eyes.

Rose was too dazed and shocked to react. But when she came to her senses she withdrew her hand and wiped her finger on her shirt.

He let out a soft chuckle and moved closer to her. Their breath were mixed and Rose found it really hard to formulate any words in her brain and speak.

"We're you admiring my handsome face.?" He asked with a smirk and joined his forehead with her's as he held onto her waist with his left hand.

Rose gulped and looked at those eyes that always managed to wipe away her sanity. She shook her head, not knowing what to say.

He smiled and looked at her eyes, her lips and back again to her eyes.
He slowly started making circles with his hand on her waist and all of a sudden he slipped his hand into her shirt, wanting to feel her smooth soft skin.

Rose sucked in a breath and tried to move away from him.

"Stay still Rose." He said, and closed his eyes enjoying the feeling of her cold and soft skin under his rough ,calloused and heated hands. It calmed him down.

He opened his eyes and looked at her.

"Will you give me a chance Rose?" He asked, uncertainty creeping into the pits of his stomach. He was sure of one thing. She would never let him touch her if she hated him. She did love him. He would be satisfied even if the love she had for him was little. He would latch on to it and cherish her forever.

"Rose." He called again, when he did not get any reply from her.

She was ready to say it. Ready to give him a chance. But she was not ready to loose him again. She did not know what tomorrow could bring. But today, she wanted to give him all of her, something that she was ready to do since the day she had realised her love for him.