CHAPTER 13

DaniVillaroel

"Brian, let's go."

Alexander stiffened once he heard her voice calling out to some man whom she mistook him to be. He was tempted to remove the man's name away from her lips, but he stood there without answering and put back his glasses on. He covered up himself, the only way through which she could identify him; his deep green eyes. He knew that she would never forget his eyes in a million years. She had always gazed deep into the depths of those green orbs memorising each and every detail.

Rose stood there analysing his weird behaviour, his cologne seemed to be very familiar, extremely magnetic and manly. She had once been captured by this scent, The church. She scrunched her eyebrows as realisation hit her and looked at him. She decided to go near him and that's when he started speaking.

"I ..." he spoke as he slowly turned himself , " am not Brian ma'am." He said, and faced her, revealing himself to her.

Rose stood there astonished. Her lips parted, her breath hitched and she almost trembled with fear at the discovery of some unknown intruder at her home.
He was tall, the same as Brian. He wore a stiff black suit crafted for his body and a white shirt within paired with a black tie. His hands were stuffed into his pockets. His face was covered with his sunglasses, revealing only the lower half of his face. He had a neatly trimmed stubble that was spread across his jaws evenly.
Rose stood there clutching the sides of her dress with fear, as she looked at him.

"Who are you?... Wh.. What are you doing here.?" She asked him in a trembling voice.

Rose was scared to death, it was almost seven in the evening and it was dark outside. She barely had any neighbours around who could save her from this nightmare standing in front of her even if he killed her. Her screams would go unnoticed.

"What are you doing here?" She yelled out again when she did not get any reply from the man who stood in front of her..

All this while since he had turned towards her, Alexander had been eyeing her through his sunglasses, up and down, ravishing her and reliving all his dreams, replacing this beauty in the place of her fifteen year old form that had dominated his dreams and life all these years.

Beautiful..., he thought to himself and the corner of his lips moved slightly upwards. His heart constricted as he looked at her eyes filled with fear,trying to recognise the person behind the sunglasses but in vain. His gaze then fell on her lips, those alluring red lips that called out to him, he slowly licked his upper lip and caught them in between his teeth releasing it slowly. He fisted his hands inside his pockets in an attempt to resist himself. His gaze travelled through her soft creamy neck and rested on her breast. Rose had fisted her dress at the sides so tightly that she had constricted her dress and pulled it with fear which gave out a more clear shape of her to his hungry green eyes that were feasting upon her beautiful form from behind those dark shades. His jaws visibly tensed as his eyes moved downwards, filling his head with various sensuous images of his Rose. He took his time to look at her, to ravish her and save her image forever in his head.

Ten years, ten long years had done so much to them, Alexander was sure that she wouldn't be able to recognise him. He was not the same Alexander back when he was home at California. He had changed, he was all man, with the right amount of muscles and a toned body to die for. He had worked out all his frustration, anger and emotions on building his body vigorously. He was merciless on himself.
His facial features had changed drastically, strong sculpted jaws with evenly spread stubble. He had a dark aura radiating from him that made people hide themselves away with fear.