CHAPTER 28

@adri_williams_

Hello loves.:)
I am extremely sorry for the wait. I ran out of ideas ideas and couldn't write even after attempting to write 3 to 4 times.
But my wonderful readers have helped me out and supported me through this time. I love you all for that.thank you so much. am sorry once again.
_________________________________

Rose stood near the door frame, with her heart pounding out of her chest as she looked at the handsome male specimen workout with his back facing her. He held onto a horizontal rod attached at the top end of two pillars and pushed himself up and slowly released himself down and continued the process effortlessly, making Rose loose her breath completely. The muscles in his arms and back flexed deliciously at the movement. Sweat seeped down his toned back and got sucked by his boxers by the time it touched the material. He had broad shoulders with right amount of muscles accenturing his toned body.

Rose gulped and held onto the glass of milk tightly in her hand. She bit her lip and resisted the urge to run and wrap herself around him.

It had been a week since Rose started to stay with Alexander in his house. He had convinced her to come home along with him since he did not want to leave her alone anymore. He did not want any danger near her and wanted to protect her with everything he had. And he also thought of Brian. A man who somehow emitted dangerous vibes, which Alexander could easily sniff.

She brought few clothes and other necessities along with her and had got herself a separate room in his house even though he had continuously insisted her to be with him, in his room. But Rose had declined his offer. She wanted to take things slow and did not want to rush into anything. That day, in the most sensual voice of his, he had whispered into her ear;

"I will make you come here, Rose." and winked at her, leaving her all alone in his room to understand the various levels of meaning that his sentence held.

She had then quickly collected her senses back, along with her bag that had all her clothes and rushed out of his room before he could come back and make a mess out of her brain again.

Rose shut her eyes, inhaled deeply and exhaled as she slowly opened her eyes again, only to witness his burning green eyes staring at her with a small smile on his lips.

Alexander stood there and slowly yet sensually dragged his eyes up and down her delectable form that stood near the door. He sucked his bottom lip into his mouth and smirked when he found her staring at his well built body. He released his lips and decided to taunt her even more. She had declined to share a bedroom with him and he had made his motto from that day on, that he would get her to be with him in his room. He wanted Rose like never before. Even a mere eye contact between them spoke volumes. He stood there staring into her innocent eyes, as his own heart beats went wild looking at her standing in front of him. She was his gift. His gift to hold, unwrap, cherish and preserve forever.

She was his Roseanne. Only his.

He pulled his eyes away from her and made his way to the corner of the room and pulled out a towel from the stand. He rested it on his right shoulder and walked towards her.

"Good morning Rose." He said, slowly.

She gulped and smiled ,totally in daze.

"Go..good morning Alexander." She said.

He took the towel from his shoulder and wiped away the sweat on his body, face and started drying his damp hair. Rose stood there eyeing every movement of his, making her throat dry.

He then held onto her hand, which held the glass and wrapped his fingers around hers, that held the glass tight.

He smiled and pulled away the glass from her.