No Sleep

- - -

Chapter Thirteen

Sierra eyes widened once the creep spoke.

“It’s two..of me?” she asked, pointing at herself. He slowly nodded and started circling around her, just checking her out. “You have a nicer body I may add” he mumbled as he got close to her ear. She held her breath and clenched her fists against her sides.

He eventually made his way back in front of her. “I could most definitely use you..” he smirked. “Really?” Sierra said excited. His smile got wider and her rubbed his hands together, looking like the white version of Bird Man.

“Really” he told her. He He reached out his hand to Sierra. She grabbed his hand then began twisting his hand around and backwards, even his fingers 

“AHHHHH! LET GO OF ME!” he screamed for dear life. Sierra eventually let go. When she let go, he looked at his hand then looked at her. He walked toward her and what did she do? Kick him right in the crotch. “SON OF A BITCH!” he screamed, holding his stuff and crouching down. As he faced down, Sierra looked around and seen a gigantic stick. He hurried and picked it up and hit in the back of the head and on both sides of the face--extremely hard.

“YOU MUST THINK I’M A FOOL ! I’M NOT GOING WITH YOU!” she screamed. “AND TOUCH MY SISTER I WILL COME BACK AND FIND YOU! JUST WAIT ON IT!” Sierra continued. She took off running instantly.

She ran home all the way not looking back or slowing down. When she wanted to slow down, she made herself go faster. She ran to back of the house and quickly made her way in. She closed the door behind her lightly and rested on it. She was sweating all over and aching too. Her chest heaved up and down with her eyes tightly shut. Eventually, she got enough energy to walk upstairs and get up to her bedroom.

She closed the door behind her lightly once again. She pulled off her old Nike’s, her sweatpants and her hoodie. Just in her bra and underwear, she climbed into her bed. She laid there, looking up and her ceiling. She couldn’t fall asleep even if she wanted too.

She couldn’t stop thinking that she had just saw the guy who kidnapped Skyler...and she couldn’t believe he was going to try to take her too.

“Stop thinking about it, Sierra” she whispered to herself as she turned on her side. She stared straight at the wall for the rest of the night. When the alarm clock Sierra instantly jumped up and cut the clock off. She climbed down the bunk bed stairs and sat on Skylers bed. She ran her fingers down her pillow and her covers. She heavily sighed, dropping her head.

She hurried and did her morning routine, then quickly threw on some skinny jeans, Converse and her black hoodie and quickly picked out her hair. She grabbed her backpack and made her way downstairs. “I’m out” she mumbled.

“Wait a second!” she shouted. You heard houseshoes scrape against the hardwood floor and make their way  towards the front door. “What’s your problem? You sound and look like you haven’t slept in days” her aunt said, looking Sierra up and down.

Sierra scratched the back of her head and sighed. “I just couldn’t sleep for some reason?” she groaned in an uninterested tone. “I..I’ll be fine Auntie” Sierra reassured her, trying to sound happier. She nodded slowly, still looking at Sierra. “Alright, go on to your bus..” she told her. Sierra opened the door and as soon as she stepped out last night flashed in the back of her mind.

She blinked multiple times trying to get the terrifying meetup from the night before. She quickly turned back around, slamming the door behind her.