Crazy.

“Crazy”

Skyler laid in bed listening to her sister read her fanfic about her favorite rapper, ASAP Rocky. Skyler didn’t want to hear her stupid story but she had nothing better to do. IG was dead, it was Facebook beef going on and she didn’t want to be involved in that, Twitter was getting boring and lastly she couldn’t talk to Jonah.

Skyler was getting ready to FaceTime Jonah. She was super excited. She hurried and did a quick, yet neat bun, placed some lipgloss on and some eyeliner. She accepted his request and seen his beautiful hazel eyes, his bright white smile and his adorable dimples and freckles.

“Jonah?” she asked with a smile slowly forming on his face.

“Hey Sierra” he smiled as he licked his lips. “Before we say anything else, I just wanna say you’re beautiful” he quickly added.

“You aren’t too shappy yourself” she laughed. “Why would I say that?” she muttered under her breath.

Jonah laughed. “Are you nervous?”

“Noooo, not at all” she lied shaking her head. “I’ve talked to a million cute guys before just not one this cute” she giggled covering her face.

“So I’m cute? I give you beautiful and I’m cute...ight..I see you Skyler” he laughed at her. “It’s cool”

“Mad” Skyler said then clicked her tongue. “ Or Nawww?” she asked with a laugh.

“I’m pretty mad to be honest” he joked.

“You're incredibly handsome, you like that?” she asked.

He sucked in all his air and released it. “Say it again” he said with his eyes closed tight. She rolled her eyes and laughed. “You need serious help” she told him with a smirk.

“What can I say? I’m kind of crazy” he said with a serious face.

Skyler looked at his serious face with wide eyes. It send weird chills down her back. He had no type of emotion when he said that.

“Nah, I’m just fucking with you” he laughed. “It’s ok, you can calm down” he added. Skyler slowly nodded as she rubbed her neck.

“JONAH? WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING TO?” screamed a girl in the back. Sierra face scrunched up as she looked at Jonah’s background as she wondered who the female was back there. Skyler looked completely confused as she watched Jonah leave and try to calm down the girl in the back. “Bae, please calm down!” he exclaimed.

“Bae?” she whispered to herself. “Is that your girlfriend?” she asked, cutting off their conversation. He slowly turned around and blushed. “Uh, yeah…”

Skyler  couldn’t believe Jonah had a girlfriend. He had led her on for the longest and then come to find out he was lying to her her.

“I don’t believe you, Jonah...don’t ever talk to me again” Skyler said feeling hurt. She ended their call and just sat there sad and in shock. She honestly thought Jonah actually liked her

“Sky, are you listening to me?” Sierra quickly snapped, causing Skyler to stop thinking about earlier today. “Whaa..?” She asked.

“Did you even hear me read my story?” Sierra asked folding her arms.

“To be honest, I wasn’t. I’m still angry over Jonah” Skyler admitted.

“Sky..”Sierra sighed as she got out of their desk chair. She walked over to Skyler’s bottom bunk and sat and the edge of her bed and patted her leg. “Sky, don’t worry about him. He’s just a lame jerk trying to hurt girls feelings. Don’t think about him, think about that cute football player with the hazel eyes at school” Sierra laughed. A smile formed on Skyler face as she shook her head.

“He IS pretty cute…” Skyler mumbled with a laugh. Sierra laughed along with her sister as she got up and gave her a quick hug. “It’s all goood Sky” she told her. Sierra flipped the light switch off and climbed up to her top bunk. “Remember in the morning we got to go run and do things Auntie May” Sierra reminded.

Skyler rolled her eyes and told her sister “OK” then drifted off to sleep.

It was about 2 hours into herself when she heard her phone go off. She quickly jumped up and looked around. She squinted as she looked at the alarm clock. “3 AM, who is that?” she asked herself as she climbed out of bed and picked up her iPhone. She looked at the notification and seen Jonah had sent her a message.

JoJo H- Sky? Can we talk? 

Skylerrr- What? -_-

JoJo H- I’m sorry I never told you I had a girlfriend. I thought we’d simply just be friends but I felt as if we were a little more than that..so I never told you ._.

Skylerrr- …

JoJo H-  ;_;

Skylerrr- I didn’t know you felt like that..

JoJo H- Yeaaahhh…

Skylerrr- I really, really like you..too .-.

JoJo H- Really? Alright I see you ;) lol

Skylerrr- You making me blush lol

Skyler began smiling like an idiot when her and Jonah started flirting with each other back and forth. But Jonah sent this one message that made her heart beat fast. She looked at it for a long time then finally decided to say “Yes”

- - -

The wind howled in Skyler ear as she walked around the empty dark park. She looked around shivering like crazy. Her teeth began to chatter and she couldn’t even feel her fingers.

“Sky?”

She quickly turned around and seen Jonah at the end of the park. “JONAH!” she quickly said. She started running toward him as he opened his arm up for a hug. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around her waist. “You know you’re eve-”

“Skyler was quickly cut off with a kiss from Jonah. She kept her eyes open as she looked around confused, eventually she began comfortable with it and closed her eyes as she held him tighter.

“Why’d you do that?” she asked, breathing hard as he pulled away.

“Remember I told you I was crazy?” he laughed. She smirked and nodded. “Yeah, I do remember” she told him. And just as she said that she was strucked in the back of her head with a larger and heavy object. She hit the ground and was barely conscious.  “Told yo’ ass I was crazy” he said as he got down to her level. She struggled keeping her eyes open as she watched him back up and began to talk to three other people. 

She felt someone pick her up by her arms and legs and carry her in the air.

That was the last thing she felt before she finally blacked out.