Chapter 35

ANDYS POV

As we ran out of the reception area I picked Blade up bridal style and carried her to our limo and drove to our hotel that we got for the night and I'm not gonna lie, we had some fun (; the next morning I woke up right next to my beautiful wife. How I loved the way that sounded. The sun shining straight down on her face and her shimmering blue eyes glistening in the morning light. I was happy to call her my wife. She was so beautiful, I don't know how I was lucky enough to have her. Honestly I don't know, I'm a total weird person with a semi fucked up personality. I'm in love with her and can't believe we're actually married. For about 5 minutes we were just smiling at each other.

"Good morning beautiful." I smirked.

"Morning jackass." She snarled and smirked.

"Already with those comments? Damn girl you're fast." I said as I got up and headed to the bathroom. She just smiled and dozed off.

*one month later*

"Andyyyy." Blade whined.

"What?!" I yelled. She's been bugging me about having another baby?

"I want another one!"

"No Blade! We already have three fucking children!"

"But they're growing up so fast." She whined again while coming up from behind me, wrapping her arms around my waist. I quickly pulled away. "C'mon Andy."

"No!" I yelled while storming upstairs to Alex's room.

"Daddy? What's wrong with mommy?" He asked.

"Uhh... Nothing she's just a little crazy right now." I chuckled while scratching the back of my head.

"I heard that!" Blade yelled from coming up the stairs. For the next hour I just chilled with Alex and the twins. After awhile I went back to the room and saw Blade laying down on the bed in sexy lingerie. I just rolled my eyes, grabbed a pillow and blanket and headed downstairs. Ugh I hate when she's like this.

**********************************************************************************************************

Sorry I haven't been updating I've been in the hospital and shit.

Sorry for the short sucky chapter!

NO IDEAS!

5 comments/votes till next chapter