Chapter 22: You'll Be My Number One

BLADES POV

After Jake left I just felt so empty so I went over to Alex's room and saw him fast asleep. Me I was still in my "wedding" dress. I hated Andy why would he do this to me he said he didn't want to hurt me well he did and I don't know if I'll ever forgive him. I went back to my room and just cried my heart out and then I found a picture of me and Andy; so I took it and through it across the room and grabbed one of the pieces and right as I was about to slide it across my skin I heard some one yell my name. It couldn't be Alex cause he's hardly one. Then when I listened closer I knew it was Andy...

"BLADE?" He screamed. I tried to hide but he caught me. "Blade what are you doing?" He said taking the glass out of my hand.

"Get away from me!" I screamed kicking him away.

"Damn Blade what the hell?!" He said trying to grab me.

"NO LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"BLADE STOP!"

"NO! You said that you didn't want to hurt me but you failed! YOU DID HURT ME! YOU LEFT ME!" I exclaimed trying to leave the house. Alex was upstairs crying. I went back inside the house and grabbed him then drove to the BVB house leaving Andy behind. When I got there I banged on the door.

"Blade what are you doing here?" Sammi asked.

"Andy's back and I need to get away from him can I stay here?" I asked sitting on the couch. I kept on tripping on my dress so I asked Sammi if I could borrow some clothes and she said yea.

"Blade?" I heard CC ask.

"Yes?" I said trying nit to cry I know he's gonna ask me what happened. But before he could there was a doorbell it made me jump in fright I knew it was Andy and you know what it was.

"BLADE! WAIT LET ME EXPLAIN!" Andy said as he tried to catch up to me as I ran upstairs.

"GET AWAY!' I kept on screaming.

"BABE LISTEN!" He shouted grabbing my arm.

"LET GO OF ME AND DONT EVER CALL ME BABE AGAIN YOU ASSHOLE!" I said rubbing my hands through my hair and pulling out pieces.

"STOP IT BLADE JUST LISTEN!" He exclaimed at me and soon the rest of BVB ran upstairs to see what was going on.

"Dude Andy just leave her alone right now." Jake said grabbing Andy's arm.

"NO JAKE SHE NEEDS TO LISTEN!" He said pushing Jake.

"DONT PUSH HIM LIKE THAT ANDY HES RIGHT JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!" I said pushing Andy out the door.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" He screamed and pinned me down.

"GET OFF ME!" I said trying to get him off of me, but I was struggling.

"BLADE LISTEN!...just listen." Andy said holding my arms down until I finally calmed down.

"FINNNNE!" I said calming down. "Just get off me." As soon as he did I made a run for it. But Ashley caught me and through me on his shoulders and sat me on the couch and said, "you two need to just talk it out." I rolled my eyes. When Andy sat next to me I through my ring at him and said, "HERE!"

"Look Blade there's a reason I came back so early just listen please Blade I LOVE YOU!"

"NO...no you don't." I said just giving up on fighting.

"Yes I do, how can I prove it to you?"

"I don't know you really hurt me Andy, I love you too but you just hurt me so bad." I said crying.

"Look the reason I left was one, I didn't want to hurt you, two I just wasn't ready."

"Then why couldn't you tell me that!"

"I-I don't know maybe I should've huh."

"Ya think!"

"LOOK BLADE I KNOW! So please stop shoving that in my face."

"Fine! But I'm never ever going to love you like I did. Not until you prove to me. And I mean really prove it to me."

"I will and the reason why I came back so early was because I just had all these flashbacks of you and me like when we first me, our first kiss, when I proposed and having little Alex everything was just running through my head and then I finally realized that I'm your savior and you're mine I got you away from that hell hole that you were in I saved you and that helped me find myself. I love you Blade you'll always be my number one you and Alex I love you guys both so much please believe me."

"I don't know if I can just at least try to prove it to me?" I said giving him a hug.

"I will I'm so so sorry Blade I love you." He said trying to give me a kiss but I didn't let him.

"Just friends for right now.Okay?" I said breaking the hug.

"Whatever it takes."

*******sorry if this chapter sucks :/ *******