Chapter 28: Ayla Shay Biersack & Drew Rhineland Biersack

*3 Months Later*

ANDYS POV

Today's the day we find the gender of the babies, but there's one thing we still need to do, name them. On our way there Blade almost threw up in my car. Nasty ass. Since we were probably gonna be there awhile I had to drop off Alex at the BVB house. When we go to the hospital Blade immediately ran to the nearest bathroom and threw up.

"Blade, are you alright?" I said slightly knocking on the bathroom door.

"Yea I'm f-" she said throwing up again. Five minutes later she finally came out.

"Blade are you sure you're okay?"

"Yea I'm okay it's just a little morning sickness that's all." She gave a shy smile and held her stomach. When we got to the room Blade held onto my hand cause she was worried. Funny she's more worried about this than I am.

"Let's see Ms.Anderson you're having twins correct?" The doctor said looking at his clipboard.

"Yes sir." She said holding my hand tighter.

"Okay let's see what's the gender of your babies." He said taking out that jell shit. "Okay it looks like you're having a girl...and a boy!"

"Aww did you hear that Andy?" She said looking up at me.

"Yea that's amazing!" I said smiling back.

"We're gonna have a little girl...and another boy."

"Yep that's gonna be nice. Oh and Blade I need to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"I-I'm...never mind I'll tell you later." I didn't want to tell blade that I'm going on a 3 month tour next month. When we left the hospital me and Blade started thinking of names, again I had the boys and she had the girls name.

"So names?" She said as we entered the house.

"Yep...hmmmm." Soon an idea popped in my mind.

"Oh! Blade how about we name the boy Drew, Drew Rhineland Biersack."

"I love it Andy." She said pecking me on my lips.

"So how about the girl?"

"I don't know yet."

BLADES POV

Honestly I had no idea what to name the girl. I just thought and thought. I heard Andy call from the door saying, "Blade I'm gonna go pick up Alex!"

"Kay bye!" I yelled back. Since I didn't know what to name the girl I grabbed my phone and put on Pandora. The first song that popped up was "Ayla" by Tiesto. After that song it changed the station and the first song that pops up is "when you can't sleep at night" by Of Mice & Men. THATS IT! Ayla Shay Biersack. After I thought of the name I grabbed my phone and called Andy."

"I KNOW WHAT TO NAME HER!" I exclaimed at him.

"Really! That's great, I'm about to be home tell me when I get there. Love you."

"Okay love you too bye." When I hung up I laid down on the couch and watched Batman Returns.

"Blade I'm home!" I heard Andy shout as he locked the font door.

"Hey! Over here!"

"What you watching?" He asked as he plopped right next to me.

"Batman and I figured out what to name her."

"Okay shoot."

"How about Ayla Shay Biersack?"

"That's perfect B I love it." He said kissing me