Chapter 20: Wedding Disaster

ANDYS POV

When I woke up I saw that Blade wasn't in my arms, I thought she was upstairs so I went to go look for her. "Blade?" I said throughout the house. I looked in our room but didn't see her I then saw the bathroom light on when I went to go open the door it was locked. "Blade are you alright?" I said knocking on the door but she didn't answer. "Blade." I kept on saying I just kept on getting more and more worried then I busted down the door and saw Blade with blood all over her arm and her asleep.

"BLADE!" I said trying to wake her up.

"A-Andy?" She said waking up.

"What happened here?" I asked without knowing tears were running down my cheeks.

"I don't know...I'm so sorry." She said crying into my chest.

"It's okay as long as you don't do it again."

"Okay I promise." She said wiping mine and her tears. While Blade was cleaning her arms and getting dressed I heard the doorbell. When I saw who was at the door I got pissed.

"Nick?!" I asked trying not to punch him.

"Where's Blade?" He asked trying to come inside but I wouldn't let him.

"Upstairs and why do you want to know?"

"Because I want to apologize to her." I couldn't hold it in anymore so I punched him right in the face and he got a bloody nose.

"I guess I deserved that." He said looking at his nose.

"You sure as hell did." I said smirking. Soon he left.

BLADES POV

After I got dressed and cleaned up I went to the store to get envelopes for the wedding. Andy stayed home with Alex. I went to the BVB house to hand deliver the envelopes and then I took Sammi and Ella to go get dresses. When we got there it was all just so beautiful. I looked around and soon found the perfect bridesmaids dresses and since I knew Sammi longer I made her my maid of honor and the bridesmaids dresses consisted of a navy blue dress that went down to the knees and strapless. I searched and searched until I found the perfect brides dress, it was a long Black dress with a blue and black corset top and a black long bottom and the gloves were a lace navy blue.

I took the dresses and went home but when I got there Andy and Nick were both on the couch watching football.

"NICK!?" I shouted.

"Look Blade it's okay he's apologized and I invited him to our wedding." Andy said coming up to me. I nearly fainted.

"Blade I'm so so sorry I don't know what came over me can you ever for give me?" Nick said opening his arms up for a hug. I gave him a hug then backed away. After Nick left me and Andy put Alex to sleep. The guys already got their masks and tuxes and the flowers were all taken care of and now all we needed to do was get married. I was still nervous about it but when I looked at Andy I saw love and trust and that was all I needed I smiled then fell asleep.

When I woke up I turned over to see Andy but he wasn't there instead the was a little notecard that said, "can't wait for you to be my bride

"Where's Alex?" I asked Andy with my arms wrapped around his neck.

"At the BVB house the guys are getting him ready." I really couldn't wait to walk down the aisle and officially be Mrs. Andrew Dennis Biersack. After me and Andy spent a little time together I grabbed my phone and texted Nick,

B: Hey since you're like a bro to me...can you walk me down the aisle?

N: OF COURSE ID BE HONORED!

B: Kay thanks dude

N: of course you're like a sis.

B: well got to get ready see you in a bit.

After I texted Nick I grabbed my phone and group chatted with Sammi, Ella, Alyssa, and Riley.

B: hey can't wait!

A: OMG! I know you're gonna look so pretty I bet!

S: thanks again for the honor you're giving me luv ya

E: can't wait!

R: Thank you so much for putting me in your wedding and hopefully we can get our friendship going again cuz haven't talked to you in 4-eva!!!

B: see you guys real soon!! CANT WAIT AHHHH!!!!

I then went to the beach house where me and Andy were getting married, yes on the beach, when I got there I saw all the girls there excited and what not all of them were already ready except me the girls started fixing my makeup and hair then I put on my dress and I can surely say that I looked beautiful well at least that's what all the girls were saying everything was perfect until Jake came running in yelling, "WHERES ANDY?!" My heart just stopped. I ran out of the room and searched everywhere for Andy then when I looked out the window there he was kicking rocks by the beach. I went out there and saw tears in Andy's eyes.

"Andy?!" I shouted running after him. As soon as I caught up to him he just gave me a big hug.

"I love you, always know that okay?" Andy said he started worrying me.

"Andy what's going on you're scaring me?" I said hugging him even tighter.

"I'm just scared Blade what If I hurt you or Alex and I don't want that..." He said crying.

"What are you saying?" I asked starting to cry and I felt something horrible in the out of my stomach.

"I'm saying that....ugh I can't I love you too much it's just maybe we should take a break.."'he said running off. I just fell to my knees in the middle of the beach as I watched him leave. Why Andy? WHY! I started to scream, "ANDY!" Then everybody ran out and comforted me. "Where's Andy?" Riley asked.

"Gone.." I said sobbing into her shoulder.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry." Nick said coming over to me.

"What am I supposed to do?" I asked them BVB was furious at Andy I could tell. When I got home I found a note and it read, "Blade I love you so much I'm not gonna be gone forever." And right next to the note was his ring. I then got a tight rope and hung it around my neck and stepped on the chair but before I could step off I heard someone yell "Blade" I was hoping it was Andy but it wasn't it was Jake he took me down and started cradling my head just like Andy used to do.

ANDYS POV

I felt awful about leaving blade but I just don't wanna hurt her, I decided to stay with a friend and I couldn't go to the BVB house cause they'd just tell me to go back to Blade and I need a break for a bit. When I got to the door I knocked and then someone opened it and when they opened it I said, "Amanda?"....

****oooh cliffhanger****

****Alyssa----->*****