Chapter 14: Alexander Mike Biersack

BLADE'S POV

When the doctor said pregnant I was in shock. Me and Andy both looked at each other and shouted, "PREGNANT?!"

"Yes, congratulations you two are pregnant are having a baby."

As soon as the doctor said baby Andy fainted.

"ANDY?!" I shouted.

"Oh don't worry Ms. Anderson he's not the first person to faint in here." The doctor said.

"Oh my god." I said looking at Andy who was still unconscious on the floor. A few minutes later Andy became conscious again.

"A-a baby?" Andy asked shaking and voice cracking.

"Yes a baby." I said looking at Andy and smiling.

"When can we know the sex of the baby?" Andy asked the doctor still shaking.

"Well Mr. Biersack your girlfriend is only about two months pregnant so maybe come back in about a month or so."

"It's okay Hun." I said getting out of the bed and going over to Andy. Then I got discharged. The whole car ride home it was quiet. Me and Andy then went to go sit at the table.

"So a baby." Andy said with his voice dragging.

"Yea a baby." I said shaking as well as Andy. I could tell he was nervous we both were.

"Look if your too scared to have one or if you don't want one I could always get an abortion." I said about to start crying.

"NO!" He shouted. "I do want it, it's just I've never had one and I'm kinda scared."

"Well always remember you're not alone you have me to help you. Okay?" I said holding his hand.

"Okay. Now I feel better." Andy said in relief and chuckling. I smiled.

"So what do you want to name it?" I asked.

"I don't know let me think....hmmm...OH! I got it if it's a boy we should name it Alexander Mike Biersack. You know his middle name could be named after your dad." He said smiling and hugging me.

"Oh Andy." I said starting to sob.

"Okay." I said laughing while wiping my tears. "Okay the girls name...how about Ella Grace Biersack?" I said

"I love it babe." He said giving me another hug. As the months went by my belly kept on getting bigger and bigger. I felt so fat. And the hormones are what I hated the most at one moment I'm all happy and then another I'm pissed and sometimes I take it out on Andy and I would wake up at like two in the morning saying that I wanted pudding or something. Poor Andy I could tell he just wanted to slap me and I would want to too. Ugh I can't wait to get this thing out of me.

"Ugh!!!" I shouted holding my belly on the couch.

"What is it? Is it the baby? Are you okay?" Andy said. I could definitely tell Andy was definitely freaking out about the baby. "Is our little Alexander alright?" He kept on asking that ever since we found out that it would be a boy.

"Dude shut up! If something was wrong I'd be bleeding or my water would've broke," I shouted out at Andy. My poor baby he's just worrying but these fucking hormones have been throwing me off.

"Okay okay I'm sorry." Andy said sitting right next to me.

"Hey there little buddy soon you're gonna be mine and your moms." He said talking to belly and pecking it with a kiss. I love this man. I thought to myself. I cant wait to have this baby, for one to have Andy stop freaking out, two so it would just get out of me! Three, so me and Andy could have a family together. When I went to go to the bathroom I looked at my belly, I looked so fat! I was 8 months pregnant, that's probably why.

ANDY'S POV

As I was sitting on the couch waiting for Blade to come back down I heard a scream from upstairs. I bolted upstairs to the bathroom to see water everywhere. I gaged.

"Andy I think the baby's coming." She said getting up.

"NOW?!" I shouted.

"YES NOW! Now help me get to the car." She said grabbing my hand. On our way to the hospital she just kept on screaming and crying then she grabbed my hand and yelled out, "FUUUUCK!"

"OW!" I shouted as she was tightening her grip on my hand. When we finally got to the hospital I yelled out, "HELP WE HAVE A LADY HAVING A BABY!"

"AAAHHH!!!" Blade yelled pulling my hair. Finally a nurse came and got her. They out her in a wheel chair and took her in.

"Sir you're gonna need to change into this if you want to see her." A nurse said giving me one of those ugly ass suits that doctors wear. When I put it on I looked like a complete idiot. Then I ran to Blades room and stood there right next to her. Again she was pulling my hair and grabbing my hand. This fuckin hurt. Two hours later we heard the doctors yelling, "PUSH!" Blade kept on screaming then when I saw all the blood I passed out.

"BLADES POV

"Oh not again, honey!" I yelled looking at Andy. Finally the baby was born. After they cleaned it all up I finally got to hold my little baby Alexander, Alex for short. Soon Andy finally woke up saying "what happened?"

"This happened." I said smiling and motioning towards Alex.

"Hi little Alex, I'm your daddy." Andy said and his eyes were filling up with tears of joy.