Chapter 8: Vacation

BLADE'S POV

The very next day me and Andy started packing for New Zealand. Oh how I couldn't wait that crystal clear water those nice beaches. Ah this is gonna be a relaxing week.

"Done packing!" I heard Andy say as he came up from behind me, wrapping his hands around my waist and me turning around wrapping my arms around his neck. Still in the same position we started swaying.

"This is gonna be nice, just the two of us." I said kissing Andy.

"Yep." He replied with a smirk.

"What is it?" I asked laughing.

"Nothing it's just we can do whatever we want without the guys always barging in." He said winking.

"Ohh I see." I said smiling. Andy threw me on the bed and we started to make out for a while. Then I remembered the flight.

"OH SHIT!" I shouted.

"What is it B?

"We only have an hour left to catch our flight and the place is 45 minutes away!"

"Shit, shit,shit." That's all I heard as Andy ran and grabbed his suitcase then yelled at me "come on!"

"Coming!" I shouted from upstairs.

"Bye guys!" BVB said shouting to us as we were leaving the house.

"Don't mess up my house while I'm gone!" Andy shouted to BVB.

When we got to the airport we heard 'Flight 43 now boarding'

"Oh shit that's our flight!" Is aid yelling to Andy as we ran across the airport.

"Flight 43, here's our tickets." Andy said giving the lady our tickets while we were both trying to catch our breath. While we were boarding I heard some girls chuckling in their seats while they were saying that Andy Biersack is on their plane. I laughed. How I remembered when I was like that. A couple of hours later we arrived in New Zealand and Andy woke me up saying, "look we're here."

"It's so beautiful." I said leaning into his shoulder. When we landed at got to our hotel me and Andy saw a bunch of girls with BVB posters and when they saw Andy they ran straight to him bumping me out of the way. I giggled to myself.

"How'd they know we were gonna be here!" I heard Andy yell.

"I don't know!" I said yelling back then I got a notification from twitter.

@AshleyPurdy HEY BVB ARMY ANDY IS IN NEW ZEALAND AT THE GRAND HORIETH HOTEL GO CHECK HIM OUT!

I replied saying, @AshleyPurdy ARE YOU SERIOUS ME AND ANDY JUST GOT HERE AND THERES ALREADY A CROWD OF SCREAMING GIRLS!

Why does Ashely have to be such and ass, I thought to myself. When the crowd of screaming girls left Andy had his shirt ripped off and his hair messed up.

"Haha you got attacked by screaming girls." I said laughing at Andy.

"LOOK GUYS ITS ANDY BIERSACK'S GIRLFRIEND!" Andy shouted and all those little 12-16 year olds started crowding me.

"Seriously Andy?" I said rolling my eyes at him. He started rubbing his hands and laughing. When we finally got away from all the commotion me and Andy finally went up to our room. It had one king sized bed,a view of the ocean, and the room was FUCKING HUGE!

"You like it?" Andy said sliding my sleeve down.

"Mmhm." I said kissing him.

And before you know it we're both on the bed making out. Andy French kissing me, and me sliding his pants off. An hour or two later we finally rolled off each other both of us panting as if we just did a 20 mile run.

"Wanna go again?" Andy asked playing with my hair.

"I thought you'd never ask." I said rolling on top of him. As the week went by, Andy would take me to dinner, the beach, and other random stuff. I had the best week of my life. The last day Andy took me out to this really fancy restaurant and whole we were eating Andy asked me, "what happened to that rush you said I'd be having?"

"You want a rush?" I asked with a devilish smile. Then when the waiter wasn't looking I took Andy by the hand and ran off. Another dine and dash. But instead of us running we went to a local 'Room Store' and me and Andy were acting like how the couple did in 500 days of summer.

"Honey I'm home!" He said coming through a pretend door.

"Good, sweetheart, I just made pie!" I said in a classy accent.

"Mmhmm how I love you're pie darling." He said throwing a fake suitcase on the floor.

Then the guy from the store started asking hey what are you guys doing here! You can't play with that stuff and you can't fall asleep on that bed!" Me and Andy made a run for it both of us laughing our asses off. Finally we returned to the hotel both of us exhausted.

"I'm really gonna miss this place." I said laying my head on Andy's chest as we laid down.

"Yep me too."

The next morning we woke up and caught our plane and this time we weren't running we actually had five minutes to spare. After we got home I got a call from my mom, "I know where you live and I will find you Blade, I will find you..."

**********************************************************************************************************

Btw isn't that the cutest thing ever!!--------------->