Chapter 26: Drunks. Love em' or hate em' ?

BLADES POV

The next morning I woke up on the couch with Andy's arms wrapped around me.

"Good morning." Andy said kissing me.

"Mornin...faggot." I said smiling.

"Really? Already with the insults..." Andy looked at me annoyed.

"What'd you expect? For me to be all lubby dubby? I said slightly smacking him in the face. I laughed.

"Mayybeee...." He said looking off into space.

"You know that's not me." I said starting to wrestle with him.

"Stop." He said giggling.

"Nope." I said pinning him to the ground.

"Fine then." He said rolling me over and putting my arm behind my back.

"Ahh fuck you biersack." I said using my leg to kick him.

"What the fuck Anderson." He said holding his leg.

"Hey you know that was coming." I said throwing my hands up in surrender. The rest of the morning I really didn't spend time with Andy I mostly spent it with Alex I think it's because I feel like I haven't really spent much time with him and I'm his mother; and I thought maybe I should take him out for a day plus Andy had band practice today. My day with Alex was perfect first we went out for ice cream, then we went to the park, and last but not least I took him to our very own little dinner. All he did was laugh and smile. He has Andy's laugh but my smile but my favorite feature of him is how he has Andy's eyes.

Soon we returned back home. "ANDY IM HOME!" I called as I locked the door and put Alex down so he could play with Crow. "ANDY?" I shouted again. When I walked into the kitchen there was a note on the fridge it read, " Blade, went out for a drink with the guys see you later babe love ya xx. P.S. If I come home drunk please just ignore me I know I can be a pain."

"Ugh." I said laying down on the couch. I hate when he's drunk but I think he has only gotten drunk around me at least twice. He's not a mean drunk he's pretty funny but I guess I just don't like drunk people due to my mom and my dad before he died.

ANDYS POV

"CHUG! CHUG! CHUG!" The whole bar chanted as I drank beer out of a keg.

"WOOOAHH!!!" I shouted as I was done. "What's my time!" I asked Ashley.

"48 seconds!" He said excitingly.

"YESSS!" I said throwing my hands up.

"Nice record." I heard this trashy blonde say to me as she played with me hair.

"Whaaa?" I asked drunk and not wanting to pay attention to her I just wanted to have a good time with my buds. Before I knew it she crashed her lips into mine. I pushed her off and wiped my lips.

"What the fuck dude?!" I heard Jake yell.

"I-I she, she, she kissed me!" I said panicking.

"Duuuude Blade isn't gonna like this especially since you JUST got her back." Ashley slurred.

"You guys have to promise me you won't tell her." I said freaking out.

"No problem dude, everyone loves a man whore! Just look at me!" Ashley said as a group of girls crowded him.

"But that's not me!" I said rushing over to the bar.

"One beer please." I asked the bartender.

"Sure thing, coming right up." The bartender said.

"Hey bud." I heard someone coming up behind me and putting their hand on my shoulder. It was CC.

"Not really." I said to CC.

"What's wrong?"

"That girl over there she kissed me and I can't mess up since I just got a Blade back."

"Dude it's fine if it was just a kiss and you pulled away then it's okay." He said giving me a shy smile.

"I hope."

"If you tell her the truth then it'll be alright she'll probably be happy you told her."

"Yea I guess you're right."

"Of course I am. Now let's go have fun." He said taking a shot then getting back to the party.

"Yea let's have some fun." I said smiling and going back to the party with CC. Soon I drunk called Blade.

"H-heyyyyy Blade h-how are youuu?" I slurred.

"Andy are you drunk?" She said chuckling.

"Whaaaaa? Hehe n-nooo." I said smiling into my phone.

"Andy yes you are I'm on my way to come get you."

"Blade I'm not!"

"Yes you are!"

"NO IM NOT BLADE...GOD!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP BIERSACK YES YOU ARE AND IM COMIMG TO GET YOU RATHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!"

"Finnnne!" I said slamming my phone on the table.

BLADES POV

Fucking Andy he would be getting drunk. Well he hasn't had a good time lately so he I don't really mind that much. But I bet if he's drunk or whatever he probably did something wrong. I just hope he'll tell me. When I got to the bar all the guys were drooling over me, even my idiot boyfriend Andy.

"Andy come on." I said grabbing his wrists.

"Wait how do you know my name?" He said giving me a smirk.

"Andy you're my boyfriend." I said smiling.

"I am!" He said with his smile getting bigger.

"Yes you are, retard." I said putting my bangs behind my ears and blushing.

"Hey guys I'm banging this chick!" Andy yelled to the guys.

"YEA GO ANDY!" They all yelled back.

"ANDREW DENNIS BIERSACK!" I yelled with my blushing going away and anger coming in. "ANDY COME ON!" I said trying to drag him out. Soon he fell from being to drunk so I grabbed his foot and dragged him outside and threw him in the car. On the way back home Andy kept on annoying me.

"B-blade?" He said breathing on me, his breath smelt of booze.

"What? And by the way your breath stinks." I said pushing his head off of my shoulder.

"I-I loooove you."

"Yea okay."

"Are you mad at me?" He said with a pouty face.

"No I'm not mad." I smiled.

"Okay but can I tell you something?"

"Yes what is it Andy?"

"This girl when I was not really sober she tried to kiss me but I didn't let her I pushed her away and I was really upset for a while and I just thought I should tell you cause I really do love you Blade." He said kissing me as I pulled into the driveway.

"Love you too Andy." I said kissing him back. When I got inside I kinda dragged him upstairs and he fell fast asleep. I laid right next to him but I didn't fall asleep I kept on thinking about what Andy said. Right as I was about to finally fall asleep I got up and went to the bathroom and threw up. Andy bursted through the door asking, "What's wrong?" I sat up and looked at him and said, "I think I'm pregnant."

**********************************************************************************************************

Listening to Human by Boy Epic.