Chapter 13: BVB moves out/ Pregnant?

BLADE'S POV

A week after we got Crow me and Andy found out that the BVB house was back up.

"Man I'm gonna miss the guys." I said getting up out of bed. Andy was already up and helping the guys pack. When I walked to the nearest room I saw Andy hugging Jinxx as Jinxx was kinda sobbing saying that he didn't want to leave.

"Aww." I said as Andy and Jinxx were still hugging each other.

"I'm gonna miss you Jinxx." I said going to give him a hug.

"Me too but were probably not gonna leave until later." Jinxx said hugging me back.

"YAY!" I shouted. Then I walked into the other guys rooms they all ran up and hugged me.

"I gotta say Biersack she's a keeper." Ashley said giving Andy a bro hug.

"Thank you." I said giving Ash a hug. Man a lot of hugs today I thought to myself. After the guys were finished packing we all sat and watched some at T.V.

"So what time you guys gonna leave?" Andy asked getting up to go to the bathroom.

"Damn Biersack! Your girl hasn't even asked us that yet." Jake said.

"Do you really wanna get rid of us." CC said with a pouty face.

"No guys it's just your my band I see you all the time." Andy said coming back from the bathroom zipping up his pants.

"Oh c'mon Andy." I said as he sat down next to me putting his arm over me.

"Yea c'mon Andy." They all said giving Andy a pouty face. Me and all the guys except for Andy looked at each other then we all started whining, "ANDY!!!" Andy sighed then gave me a kiss.

"What no kiss for us!?" All the guys said crowding Andy. Man am I gonna miss them cause we all love to pick on Andy. Then I thought who's gonna help me mess with him. I can't do this on my own. As soon as the guys left Andy went up to the door and locked it.

ANDY'S POV

As soon as I locked the door I went up to Blade who was making dinner.

"Wanna give that a rest?" I said coming up behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist, and started kissing her neck.

"Stop." She said giggling and trying to push me away.

"What the guys aren't here to bother us anymore." I said still trying to kiss her.

"True." She said turning around and grabbing my face then kissed me. I picked her up bridal style and threw her on the couch. Making my way down. When I found her soft spot she grabbed my back and dug her nails into my back. It hurt but I wanted Blade. When she rolled on top of me she literally ripped my shirt off and started unbuttoning my pants. I rolled back on top of her and squeezed her which made her open her mouth. I stuck my tongue in and she wrapped her legs around mine and dug her nails in my back even more. There was a couple minutes of that until she started grinding on me and yelling, "HARDER!" When we were finally done I rolled off of her, both of us panting. After I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror I had a bunch of nail marks in my back.

"Andy!" I heard Blade yell from the living room.

"Yea?" I yelled back.

"Are you okay?" She asked as I went back to the living room with her. She started lifting up her shirt.

"Woah babe again!?" I asked.

"No shit head. I'm just looking at my side I think there's a bruise.

When I saw it I grinned and said, "no babe that's a hickey."

"I know that she said punching me in the shoulder. Then Crow came and sat in my lap.

"Hey buddy." I said petting him while he purred. Two months later I took Blade to the hospital cause she kept on throwing up. As soon as we got there a doctor came in and said, "well Ms. Anderson looks like your pregnant."