Chapter 16: Lost It All

BLADES POV

"ANDY!" I squealed as the car started rolling. He was unconscious cause the other car hit his side. I tried to protect him but couldn't. I held onto him until the car came to a stop. Andy's head was cut up and I think his leg was broken. I don't even know about me I didn't care I was just worried about Andy. I got out of the car and tried to pull Andy out of the car and succeeded. I dragged his body to the nearest place and shouted, "HELP I NEED HELP, HELP!!!" Someone finally came over to me and tried to help me.

"We need to get you guys to the hospital." A guy said as he picked up Andy. On our way to the hospital my head started hurting and when I put me hand against it then took it off I saw blood all over my hand, I realized that I too was hurt pretty bad but I guess I didn't realize cause of the adrenalin. When we to the hospital they took Andy away from me and all of the sudden I blacked out.

When I woke up I saw a cast on my arm and leg, also a wrap on my head. Andy, where's Andy I said thinking about him, my poor baby. When I looked over I saw Jake on a chair asleep.

"J-Jake?" I tried to mutter.

"BLADE! Oh my god you're finally awake." He said waking up.

"Awake? How long was I out?" I said starting to get confused and worried.

"Blade, you've been in a coma for 2 weeks..." Jake said holding my hand, tears running down mine and his face.

"2 weeks!! A-and Andy where's he?" I said just bawling, tears just kept on rolling down my face.

"He's okay...but he has severe brain damage and he is also in a coma."

"Oh my god, my baby!" I exclaimed trying to get out of the bed and go to see Andy. When the doctor came in.

"Woah...you can't do that Ms. Anderson. You have to stay in bed, you're not completely stabilized."

"BUT I WANT TO SEE ANDY WHERE IS HE, TELL ME!!!!" I shouted pulling in the doctors coat with fear and sadness in my eyes.

"Blade stop let him go!" Jake yelled pulling me away.

"I-I just want Andy." I said crying into my hands.

"I know Blade, I know but you cant right now." Jake said rubbing my shoulder, trying to make me feel better. I didn't work.

"Alex where's Alex is he okay?" I said thinking about my actual baby.

"He's fine he's just hanging out with BVB, Sammi hasn't let anyone hold him yet, she's been hogging him." I smiled.

"Ya see there's a smile." Jake said poking my cheeks.

"So when can I be released doctor?"

"Well we have to make sure you're stabilized so maybe another week."

"A week?" I said burying my head in my pillow.

"Yes ma'am a week."

"Okay thank you doctor." I said as he left the room.

"Well imma head out, see ya soon Blade."

"Wait! Jake do you mind staying with me for a little while, I'm sorry I'm just kinda upset." I said holding my hand out.

"Yea." Jake said sitting back down.

"So what happened?" I asked trying to remember.

"Well all I know is that you and Andy got in a huge accident and your car tumbled at least almost half a mile."

"Oh my god it all happened so fast, you know all of the sudden a car just came in and ran into Andy side." I said as it all started coming back.

"Yea, the other car just got hurt a little bit, no injuries to the driver though." Jake said sadly.

"That son of a bitch." I said under my breath. Man poor Andy why couldn't he not get the worst of it, why didn't the car hit my side instead. That thought haunted me.

"AHHHH!" I screamed.

"WHAT IS IT?" Jake exclaimed.

"IM JUST SO FUCKING PISSED, WHY?" I said with my face turning red.

"Fuck Blade you had me worried." Jake said sitting back down.

"Sorry." I said with a pouty face.

"Okay I forgive you but you should get some rest."

"Rest? I've been asleep for two fucking weeks I think my nap time is over." I said starting to doze off. After two hours Jake left and I kept on thinking about Andy, is he okay, what's happening. I thought that night was going to be prefect but no some fucking idiot had to ruin it. As the week went by I was finally released. The first thing I did was rush right into Andy's room. When I saw him I just fell to my knees and started to sob. My Andy, what did he ever do to deserve this? When I went over to Andy I kissed him on the forehead and whispered in his ears, "it's gonna be okay I'm right here." Then I heard Andy's heart beat getting faster and faster, this isn't good, "NURSE SOMEBODY HELP!" I screamed looking at Andy. Then all of the doctors ran in and treated Andy but a nurse pushed me out saying that I had to stay away. I started screaming and crying then I heard it, a flatline...

"ANDY!!" I screamed as she kept on trying to push me out. "ANDY!" I kept on screaming his name then I heard a heart beat rise up again, was it mine? Then I looked at Andy and he was alive! "Oh my god!" I said again falling to my knees and crying my heart out. He's alive, I kept on saying to myself. After I spent some time with Andy who was still in a coma I went to the BVB house and picked up Alex, my little baby he's now about seven months old.When I got to the house I saw Sammi with Alex.

"Can I take over?' I asked going up towards Alex but then I heard, "BLADE!" All of the guys rushed over to me.

"Hey guys!" I squealed trying to smile but I couldn't cause of Andy.

"So how've you been?" Ashley asked

"I've been better." I said trying to force a smile. Then I picked up Alex and started to cradle him until he fell asleep in my arms. I handed him back to Sammi and went back to go see Andy. When I got to the hospital for some reason Andy just looked worst. I laid my head on his hand and started to sing 'Savior'. "I will be there" I said singing to Andy as I stroked his hair and started to cry again. After and hour filled with crying I suddenly saw Andy's hand twitch...

**********************************************************************************************************

Hey guys sorry if I haven't updated been a bit busy but here's a crappy chapter so please comment cause I like for read comments to see if anyone actually likes my story.