Chapter 7: The Mortician's Daughter

ANDY'S POV

I have to get back my Blade. If she wasn't so stubborn I could. How I love that stubbornness.

"JAKE!" I yelled.

"Yea?"

"Go bring the rest of the band down here!"

"Okay!"

After all the guys got down here I asked them how to get a Blade back.

"Guys how do I get her back?"

"Don't know you're pretty much screwed we all talked to her and she wouldn't budge."

All of the sudden we heard a scream come from upstairs, it was Blade. I shot upstairs and everyone else followed. But the door was locked so I ran it down.

"BLADE WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I screamed as I saw her take a razor across her skin.

"WHY DO YOU CARE YOURE TOO BUSY FUCKING OTHER GIRLS!" She yelled back at me.

"SOMEONE HELP ME!" I shouted trying to take the razor out of her hand but she smacked me away. Again with the smacking really I thought to myself. Then CC finally got the razor out of her hand and Jinxx covered her wounds and I was cradling her head and all of the sudden I started singing 'The Mortician's Daughter' to her.

"Blade, please don't do this." I said crying and kissing her scars.

"I can't take anymore and I can never forgive you, I HATE YOU ANDY!"

"GODDAMNIT NO YOU DONT BLADE I KNOW YOU STILL LOVE HIM!" Ashley blurted out.

"Thanks man." I said to him

"SHUT UP PURDY NO I DONT, HE CHEATED!!" She screamed.

"NO I DIDNT...no I didn't, Blade I love you." I started quoting the morticians daughter.

"How do I truly know that?" She said sobbing into my neck.

"Because I was at that hospital all week staying right by your side and I didn't eat for a week, I couldn't I couldn't leave my one and only true love, I love you Blade. I truly do and what you saw wasn't what you thought you saw she came in and SHE kissed me and I didn't kiss back I tried to let go but she held onto me tight, and I knew it wasn't you cause she sucked at kissing." Blade smiled.

"See there's that smile that I love so much."

"Oh Andy, I missed you." She said and gave me a hug.

BLADE'S POV

Looks like I can trust someone and that someone is Andrew Dennis Biersack. As the week progressed the more and more I knew I could trust him, every day he'd take me out somewhere whether it would be dinner or a movie I knew that I loved him. Like last night he took me to go see a movie. The next day Andy came into my room with breakfast, breakfast in bed nice one Biersack. After I had breakfast Andy kept on kissing me on the lips and my neck.

"Really in the morning while the guys are awake?" I said pulling him off of me.

"So what they won't hear." Andy said still trying to kiss me. I started laughing cause he started to tickle me. I rolled on top of him and smiled then started tickling him he laughed a lot! I love his laugh it's so cute. Then CC barged in saying, "hey guys imma head out."

"Okay, bye." I said laughing cause Andy was still tickling me. He then rolled back on top of me and whispered, "go lock the door." When I locked the door and turned around Andy was right behind me he threw me over his shoulders and layer me on the bed and started tickling me while kissing me. "Stop it." I said giggling. He sat on top of me and put his hands on his hips and smiled. I started mocking him. For a couple of minutes all we were doing was laughing until Andy started working his way down, undressing me. He found my soft spot. "No Andy you're gonna make me m-OOAANN. I said squealing. For another hour we had some fun.

"Babe?" Andy asked me.

"Mmhmm?" I replied putting my clothes back on.

"I wanna go away, just the two of us."

"Where?" I asked.

"I don't know." After we sat and thought for a while we got on the computer and looked up vacation spots. I went over to him and sat on his lap and started pecking his lips asking him where we were going.

"Looks like we're going to New Zealand!" Andy said sounding very excited.

************************************************************************************

YAY THEYRE BACK TOGETHER...I WANT AN ANDY!