Chapter 25: Happy birthday Alex!

A few weeks went by and me and Andy are back together. I missed him so much, I loved him so much and even though we're back together he's been taking me and Alex out for a bunch of cute fun things. Today is Alex's first official birthday. Man already one, I feel old he's grown up so fast and also considering the fact that I'm like only 21 I still feel old.

"Good morning beautiful." Andy said coming downstairs and slowly wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Morning Hun." I said giving him a small kiss then walking over to Alex and picking up.

"Happy birthday baby!" I said squeezing Alex.

"Ma." He tried to say.

"YES IM MA!" I said really excited even though he only said half the word. I put Alex down and he started to yawn, he was probably sleepy so I went upstairs and put him to sleep then went to go watch tv with Andy.

"What you wanna watch?"

"Sweeney Todd." He said pointing at it.

"Okay." I said rolling my eyes, I've seen this movie at least twenty times but oh well it's Andy. For awhile me and Andy were cuddling until Andy started kissing down my neck causing me to slightly moan.

"No, not on Alex's birthday." I said pushing him off the couch.

"Ow!" He said rubbing his leg.

"HAHA!" I said standing up and laughing at him.

"Do you really wanna go there." Andy said throwing me over his shoulders and running upstairs.

"PUT ME DOWN!" I squealed, also laughing.

"Nope." He said throwing me on the bed.

"Andyyyyy." I whined.

"Nope I won't take no for an answer." He smirked.

"Get off of me." I said giggling as he tickled my sides. As soon as I opened my mouth to laugh he stuck his tongue in and we started making out. He started sliding my clothes off than I heard a doorbell.

"Thank you." I said in relief. I put my clothes back on and headed downstairs.

"HEYYYYY!" BVB said with balloons and little presents for Alex.

"Aww you guys remembered." I said smiling.

"Of course we did." Jake said giving me a hug soon I was in the middle of one great big group hug.

"Can't. Breathe."

"HEY HANDS OFF MY GIRL!" I heard Andy yell from upstairs.

"We were only hugging her, calm the flying fuck down." Ashley said as he let go of me.

"I know I just don't wanna lose her." Andy said coming up and hugging me.

"Aww that won't ever happen again" I said looking up at Andy from behind and giving him a small kiss.

"You guys are so cute and perfect." Sammi and Ella said.

"Aw thanks."

"Why won't you treat me like that?" Sammi said giving Jinxx a death glare.

"Hehe...umm....HEY WHERES THE BIRTHDAY BOY!" Jinxx said trying to avoid that conversation. Sammi rolled her eyes and chuckled.

"Upstairs taking a nap." Me and Andy said at the same time. Me and Andy both yelled out Jinxx and Jinxx turned around and said, "what?" But we weren't talking about that Jinxx.

"Shit." Me and Andy both said again but didn't call Jinxx on it. After an hour or so Alex finally woke up.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They all yelled as I brought Alex downstairs. For Alex's birthday we decided to have a bunch of Batman stuff, it was Andy's idea.

"Yaya!" Alex squealed.

"Happy birthday baby." Andy said coming up and giving Alex a kiss on the nose.

"So who wants to give Alex their present first?" I said as I sat Alex in his high chair while he destroyed his cake.

"ME!" CC said handing me it.

"Look Alex CC got you a raddle." I said handing it to him, he squealed and giggled.

"Can we go next?" Sammi and Jinxx asked.

"Yea sure go ahead."

"Here you go."

"OOOH Alex look what aunt Sammi and uncle Jinxx got you. It's a cute adorable pumpkin outfit."

"Aww." Andy said looking at it.

"Thanks guys it's adorable." Soon Jake and ash gave their presents, Ashley gave him a toy car and Jake have him an actual little automatic car.

"Thank you guys all I love every bit of it." I said with tears in my eyes, wait why the fuck do I have tears in my eyes...eh oh well. Because Alex destroyed the cake Ash went to the store and got us adults some. Soon everybody left.

"I'm so happy you had a good first birthday." I said laying down Alex in his crib as he quickly fell asleep. I went downstairs to go watch some TV with Andy. An hour later we were both panting with our clothes off. Wow that escalated quickly. When I was putting my clothes back on I heard Andy say, "I'm so glad we're back together so Alex could have the best first birthday ever."

******************************

this chapter may have suck???but hehe what are you gonna do :(