Chapter 20

Hayes' POV

I just sat on the edge of the bed. Why do i mess everything up? I was trying to give Kaylee the best anniversary. But i messed up. I was planning on giving her a puppy she can take with her for the rest of the tour. 

But i couldnt she Hates me.  And now i hate my self. I start crying. I scream and yell. I throw everything i could see. I here a knock and ignore it i keep throwing everything. 

Nash's POV

Me and the boys are just sitting in our hotel room talking about what we should do for Hayes and Kaylee. All of a sudden I here screaming. Then i hear 'BOOM BANG BOOM'.

 I realize its from the other room. Me and the boys run to the door and Hayes wont let us in. 

"We need to get Kaylee." Cam says. "She will open the door, she's the only one who could." Lily says. We run down looking for her. 

Hayes' POV

No one will get in this room unless Kaylee comes. I dont care if i starve in here. I just want kaylee. And nothing else. I think about all the great adventures and memories we had before. When we were happy. 

Kaylee's POV

Im still sitting. I dont know what to do. All of a sudden i here the gorp Calling my name. "What?' i ask. "I know you dont want to do this but please get Hayes to open the hotel room door." Nash begs. "No theres no wa-" Nash cuts me off. 

"KAYLEE HES MY BROTHER DONT DO IT FOR HIM DO IT FOR ME." He screams I finally agree. I head to the hotel room with the others. 

"WHY DO I ALWAYS MESS UP? i JUST WANTED TO DO SOMETHING GOOD FOR THE PERSON I LOVE BUT I DIDNT. I JUST MESSED UP. LIKE ALWAYS." i hear Hayes yell. 

tears come to my eyes.  I hear him throw things. They all crash. "H...Hayes its Kaylee. Please open up."  i Say crying. 

The next thing i know the door is open. I walk in and see Hayes sitting on the edge of them bed crying. "Hayes stop cr-" he cuts me off. "Your just here for the guys. Your not here for me. which i deserve." he says crying. 

"Hayes please stop crying. Im here for you and only you. I love you." I say. "Get out Kaylee. Im the worst thing that has ever happened to you." He says. Tears come to my eyes.

Because He is actually the best thing that has ever  happened to me. "Thats not tru-" He cuts me off again. 

"Yes it is. I cheated on you. the first time to protect you the second time i have no idea why. I dont know why i kissed Cassidy. I dont love her. I hate her." He says crying. I didnt know what to say.

 " he stands up right i n front of me. "Get out of here. Just leave. I only make you  cry. Im sorry." He says grabbing my face. "No Hayes dont talk like that pl-" Before i know it our lips crash together. 

"Hayes your apology is accepted. Just dont do that ever again." i ask. "Never in my life." He says. "I love you." he says. "I love you to." 

THE END.

~~~

HEY GUYS! so i know this book is not a long book. But i have new book ideas more about Magcon and separate Magcon characters. Comment below which Boy i should do! Thanks for reading! :) (There will be an epilogue)

(Sorry for any mistakes i might of missed.)

Bye <3