Chapter 6

Kaylee's POV

I got into the bus and sat next to hayes. The place were we are doing magcon was an hour and 30 minutes away. I could feel my eyes get heavy and soon after that i drifted to sleep.

Hayes' POV

We got into our bus. I sat down and 5 minutes later i feel something on my shoulder. It was kaylee fast asleep. i felt my eyes get heavy and i fell alseep.

Kaylee's POV

I woke up to the sound of people whispering. I was way to tired to open my eyes. "They look so cute!" all the girls said at the same time and the guys agreed. I didn't know what was happening so i decided just to keep my eyes closed and find out what there talking about. "They all look so cute sleeping!" i hear Emma say and giggle. i finally realized that they were talking about me. Not just me but me and Hayes. My head was on his shoulder an his head was layed on my head. Him and I woke up at the same time. We just saw a bunch of people hovering over us. "What the heck are you guys doing?'' Hayes says. Carter shows him a picture of him and i sleeping while holding hands. I blushed and everybody started laughing.

Hayes' POV

I woke up with whispering and laughing. I just woke up so i didn't know what was going on. Kaylee was also awake. "what the heck are u guys doing?" i asked annoyed. Carter shows me a pic and every body starts to giggle. i look down and me and kaylee's hands were intertwined. We let go of each other and me and her started to heat up.

kaylee's POV

We got out of the bus and stretched. We walked into the venue and got ready for the show. We got on stage and did what we usually do. "And wait we have one more special thing to do." carter says. "what? wait what are we doing?'' i whisper to him. "you will see'' he says. The next thing i know four of the girls Sophie, Lily, Emma, and Grace get pushed on stage very confused. the lights shut off. "Click" one light turned on and pointed and Jack G. he was holding a card that said "will". then it went to Jack J and the card said "you". then it went to Taylor and the card said "go". then it went to carter and the card says "out". then Nash, Cameron, Matt, and Shawn came out on stage and faced the girls and said "with me?". The girls jumped into there arms and said yes. It was so cute. But i guess hayes really doesn't have and feeling for me.

Lily's , Sophie, Emma, and grace's Pov

My heart was racing. the lights flipped on. The cards said "will you go out." the the boys came in front of us and said "with me?". We all said yes and jumped into there arms.

Kaylee's POV

When everything happened hayes was standing right next to me. I thought he did have feelings for me but obviously he doesn't. Or he's just going to ask me out on a different day. Maybe he isn't ready. Maybe.

~~~

Hey Guys! What do you guys think is going to happen to kaylee and hayes? Comment idea that i might use for the book! There will be a new character Maggie Lindemann. Thanks for reading!

Bye <3