Chapter 4

Kaylee's Pov

"Which one of would you want to ask you out?'' Cam says with an evil smirk on his face. I looked at Hayes and looked away and felt my face heating up. "uh..Do i have to say?" "YES" every body says all at the same time. "Ok fine. I..I...I like Hayes." I say feeling my face turn redder and redder. AHAHA I KNEW IT! Nash screams "How in the world did you know??" i ask very confused and embarrassed. "You never took your eyes off of him since you walked into this room." He says laughing. Everybody starts the giggle and i just sit there with a dark red face and a small smile. I could feel Hayes eyes on me. I glanced at him once and he smiled at me. My face was legit on fire. 

Matthews POV

"Truth or dare?" I ask Grace. Her face turns red and i cant tell if its because of me or not. "Truth." grace says. "You guys arnt fun! You guys keep picking truth." Cam says. She rolls her eyes and giggles. "Ok. Grace, tell us who you and the other girls like out of us." I say smirking. "WHAT NO THAT'S NOT FAIR" all the girls say except Kaylee because everybody knows she likes Hayes. "Ok fine. Emma likes Cam, Sophie likes Nash, Lily Likes Shawn, and i like...Ugh do i have to say it?" "yes you do" i answer back. "Fine I...I..I like you, Matthew" she says turning really red and covering her face. All of the guys that have been told that they like them including me had a gigantic smile on there faces because we all knew that we liked them once they walked in. But they don't know that yet.

Hayes Pov

Kaylee's face looked like it was on fire. When Grace answered Matthews Truth Questions all the girls had tiny smiles on and there faces were red. Us Guys knew we liked them from the start. "truth or dare?" carter asks Shawn. Dare Shawn says with a smirk on his face. "ok. I dare You to run around the hotel in your under wear walking up to random people saying hi." "What he heck? Fine i will do it." Shawn says standing up taking off his clothes and leaves his boxers on. Lily smiles. We all walk behind him giggling but trying out best pretending that we dont know him. he did the dare and he almost got kicked out. We all went into our rooms and me and the boys talked about the girls. 

Kaylee's POV

After the dare Matthew gave Shawn we went up to our hotel rooms and changed into Pj's. Me and the girls talked about the boys. "i really like Shawn. We just met but we got to know each other a lot more which made me like him even more then i already do." Lily says blushing. We all agreed with each other because it happened to all of us. "I cant Believe we like them and we just met them." i said giggling. "Ya but we got to know them way more." Emma says. We should go to sleep now. We have Magcon tomorrow and its our first show! We don't want to look tired!" Lily says as she makes her way to the bed. Emma and I share a bed, Grace and lily share a bed, and Sophie gets the folding bed/ couch. "Good Night!" we all say. We all drifted alseep. I fell asleep thinking about Hayes.

~~~

Hey guys! what do you guys think about the story so far? I will be updating a lot tomorrow because i got to go sleep!

Bye <3