Chapter 19

(1 year later)

Kaylee's POV

Its been 1 year and magcon is still going on. Me and the girls are still together and always will be. We are 1 year strong with our boy friends. I guess i can say Hayes changed my life once he entered it.

Tomorrow is Me and Hayes' Anniversary. I was excited because he said he had something planed. We are at the hotel about to leave for the show. We get there and I see someone i haven't seen for a long time. Cassidy Bells and her friends.

"What the heck are you doing here." i say. "Oh have you heard? We are going on tour with you guys!" She says with a fake smile. She walks over and tries to hug our boys But i push her lightly. "Your not going any were near us or the boys." I say getting mad. "Why not?" she says. Im so mad right there i just wanted to cry.

She better not mess up our anniversary tomorrow or she is going to pay. We go on with the show and go back to the hotel. Me and Hayes go into our hotel room. "Hayes, no matter what You love me and not cassidy right?" i ask him "of course" He says kissing my cheek.

(Next morning.)

Its our anniversary. I Wake up in a really good mood. Today we dont have a show so i take a shower and get dressed. Im excited for the surprise Hayes is doing for me. He wakes up. Good morning babe. He says smiling.

I walk over to him. We kiss and then he walks right into the bathroom. No 'Happy anniversary'? Did he forget? No he couldnt. I ignore that thought and scroll through my phone. He walks out and still nothing.

"i will be right back babe." he says and walks out. I began to have a few tears slip down my face. When the door opens i wipe my tears away quickly. "You thought i forgot huh?" Hayes asks walking through the door.

I look up in shock. "Here this is for you." He hands me a gigantic teddy bear, a box of chocolates and another small red box. I open it and it was a ring. "Its a promise ring." He says smiling. No words came out of my mouth. "I..Im sorry i thought you forgot." i say while tears form in my eyes. I jump up and hug him super tightly. I let go and no words come out of my mouth.

"Thank you so much Hayes. Im sor-" He cuts me off with a kiss. "I love you Kaylee." He says looking me in the eyes. "I love you to." i say. We walk to the others hotel room and wake them up.

As we are walking hayes says "Also thats not the only thing for you for our anniversary." He says. "What!? I want to know!" I whine. "Nope its a surprise." He says with a smirk on his face. Everybody eats breakfast down stairs and we head to the bus. "Kaylee.. Im sorry for everything i have done." Cassidy says be hind me. "You dont hav-" I cut her off. "Its ok" I say smiling. Me and Cassidy talk a lot. Shes not that bad. i make it in front of the bus and i realize i forgot something "Oh no i forgot my phone i will be right back." I say to the group.

I walk up with Cassidy and i open the door to our room. I go into the bathroom and grab my phone. All of a sudden i feel cassidy push me down and i hit my Head on a counter top after wards my world goes black.

FLASH BACK

"Dont you ever go near Hayes." Cassidy says while hitting me and i fall on the ground.

Cassidy's POV

Does she really think i meant that apology? Im trying to get rid of her. She doesnt deserve Hayes. I push her down to the ground and she hits her head. I call Hayes and pretend to cry. "Omg hayes come here now Kaylee fell and she hit her head!" I say faking.

I see hayes and the others walk in the door and i pretend to cry. "WERE IS SHE" Hayes screams and cry's. "S...She's right there." i say. My job is done.