Chapter 18

Kaylee's POV

We got to the restaurant. We ordered and the food was great. No Actually it was the most amazing food i ever had in my life. We got the bill and i looked at it. It was so expensive. I felt really bad that he was paying for it all.

 "We could split it." I say. "No im paying tonight for everything." He says. "I giggle and we head out the door. It was only 5 Pm So it was still bright out. We headed to this town area. It had shops, A small Park, A grass area that had lights all around it.

 We walked around and then sat in the grass area just talking, Laughing, and having  a great time. We stood up. "I had a great time. Thank you for everything." i say. "No problem. As long as its for you." he says and i smile.

 We end the date with a kiss. We head back to my place and he stays with me. I get dressed in m shorts and long tee shirts i use as pajamas. He sleeps shirtless and in basketball shorts. Nothing changed much. I lay down in his arms. He kisses my head and i fall asleep happily.

(Next Morning)

I wake up with Hayes Sleeping. Little soft snores came out of his mouth. I just stared at him. "I can feel you staring" Hayes says. "Sorry your just so cute when you sleep" I say giggling. He pulls me closer and i grab my phone while he falls sleep hugging me tightly.

 I scroll through Instagram, Twitter, Snap chat, And all the social media. I get a text from Aaron for us to come over because they are making breakfast. "Ok we will be there in 20 Minutes" i reply and shut my phone off. I let go of hayes' Grip and Smile at him. I cant believe this dud is still alseep.

I poke his face lightly and He wakes up "What?" he says in his morning voice. "Wake up the guys want us over because they are making Breakfast." I say giggling. He pulls me in for a kiss. I pull away and stand up to pick out an outfit. 

I Grab High wasted shorts, A gray crop top, And a pair of Adidas. I go into the bathroom and change. I see Hayes on my bed just sitting there. I tell him to get ready. I told him before to leave clothes at my house because he likes sleeping here. he grabbed his clothes and changed. I Straightened my hair. I put on my make up. 

Like i said im never taking my Necklace off that hayes got me. I unplugged my Phone from its hcarger and waited for Hayes to be done. He finally finished. He pulled me in for a long kiss and then we headed down to his house. 

"Whats for breakfast?" i say going into his house. "Bacon, pancakes, And egg." Taylor says. I nod my head and we sit down. I Just then remember something. Bradly. "Guys, Remember Bradly? What am i going to do with him i haven't actually broke up with him" i say putting my hands in my face.

 I will go over there just to confirm it, but after breakfast. I say. "can i come with you?" Hayes asks. "No" I say. He finally agrees and i leave to his house. He gave me a key a long time ago and i went inside of his house. He wasn't in there.

 I walked up to his bedroom and i saw him. With another girl. He was kissing her. he finally saw me. "Kaylee im sorry" he says. "Bradly i went here to confirm our breakup." i say rolling my eyes. "oh." he says. "Imma leave now bye." i say walking away rolling my eyes. 

I head back to Hayes house. He is in his room staring at his ceiling. "Heyyyy" i say sitting next to him. He seemed mad. he scooted away. "Whats wrong? did i do something?" I ask. "Nothing now just leave me alone." he says with attitude. 

"Excuse me? Im your girl friend. And your not going to tell me whats wrong?" I say angrily. As i was about to walk out the door he says "Wait.". "what?" i ask him. His eyes start to tear up. "I...Im sorry i just thought i would lose you." He says

"What why?" i ask feeling bad i got mad at him. "To Bradly. What if you fall for him? What if when you went to his house he hurts you? I lost you once and im not losing you again." he says with a tear dropping down his face, "aw, Hayes. I love you and only you. Dont think like that again please." i say hugging him. We end up watching a movie And cuddling. 

Its pretty late already so we decide to go get ready for bed. I Get dressed for bed and take of my makeup. I put my hair into a messy bun and lay down next to Hayes. "Good night love you." I say kissing his cheek. "Good night love you too." he says as he pulls the covers over us and kisses my forehead. We fall asleep happily.

~~~ 

Hey Guys! Here's another update! What did you guys think? Also thanks for 30 reads! Ik thats not a lot but im new here :) Im probably going to update one or two more times tonight! Thanks for reading :)

(Sorry for any mistakes i might of missed)

Bye <3