Chapter 8

PLEASE READ A/N:  hey i wanted to change the character Maggie into a made up one so ya. : )

Hayes' POV

I wonder what she wants? I Used to like her. A lot. then we had to go our own ways. We stayed in contact. I never stopped liking her. That's why i didn't ask Kaylee out yet.

Text messages:

C: Hey hayes :)

H: Hey Cassidy how have you been?

C: Great actually. I just wanted to see how you've been? ;)

H: really good but i have to go. I need to sleep. I will try to Text you before Magcon. Good night. <3

C : Night :) <3

(The next morning)

Kaylee's POV

Us girls wake up to an alarm clock. we get dressed for the show. We headed to the boys room and saw that they are still sleeping. Us girls decided to wake up the boys but in a different way. Me and Lily found pans in there small kitchen in the hotel. Emma, Grace, and Sophie filled up two empty clean trash cans they found in the hotel room with water. "1... 2... 3" Me and lily hit the pans together. The other girls dumped water all over the boys. "WHAT THE HECK" some boys screamed. "AHHHH" the other screamed. The girls and I ended up laughing on the floor. the other girls went to greet there boyfriends. Hayes stood up and said to me "I hate you" saying while walking to me. "i love you too." i said. And i wish i never said that. "Oh trust me kaylee we know you love hayes." He says. I Glare at him ad he shoots his hands up in the air. I start heating up and feel a shoulder on mine. It was hayes. "Just ignore them" He whispers in my ear. I giggle and nod my head. The boys got ready and we headed to Starbucks then to the bus. Hayes was texting someone. A girl. Her name was Cassidy. Cassidy Bells.

Hayes' POV

We hopped into the bus. I sat next to kaylee and decided to text Cassidy. If you dont know, Cassidy is a girl we all met when we were all in high school. She dated 5 of the guys in magcon. But i still liked her no matter what.

Text messages:

H: Hey Good morning :)

C: Hey! wyd rn?

H: were going to the magcon show.

C: Great i will text u after?

H: Ya :) see you later then bye <3

C: Bye <3 :)

~~~

Hey guys! Ik this chapter is pretty short sorry :( I know it may be a little confusing but ya i did change the character Maggie into Cassidy! Comment idea that should happen! Thanks for reading! 

(sorry for any mistakes i missed)

Bye <3