Chapter 1

Kaylee's POV

Its 6 in the morning on a bright and sun Monday morning and i here an alarm clock ring. I look over to my phone and try to shut the alarm off. I then go onto my phone and check social media for abut 5 minutes. Then my Mom comes into my room and says "I have made you breakfast get up and get ready for school." I nod my head with my eyes barely open and head my way to the bathroom. I take a quick shower and have my outfit all prepared and ready to go. I slip on my ripped Jeans and a black hoodie that says "Mondays arnt my thing." in white print. I then go over to my dresser and apply some light eye shadow and some mascara with so lip balm. Then i put on a cute silver necklace that has a small arrow charm on it. I grab my grab my back pack and head down stairs. i eat my pancakes and drink my coffee. I then run up stairs to brush my teeth. I head back down to slip on my white converse shes and then grab my back pack. "Bye Mom bye Dad!" as i head out the door with my best friends Emma, Grace, Lily, and Sophie. We all walk to school with big happy grins on our faces. 

(Fast forward to end of school day Friday)

Emma, Lily, Sophia, Grace, and I head to my house because they are sleeping over for a few days. We all get dressed into comfy clothes and head over to grab some snacks for the long night. We end up watching a bunch of magcon videos. We are the biggest fans of Magcon. The night came to an end and we drifted to sleep.

~~~

 Sorry i know this is a short boring chapter but i just wanted to show her friends and how she just spends a day. Thanks for reading!

Bye <3