Chapter 2

Today is the last day of school. i did the usual and washed up, got dressed, ate breakfast, and walked to school with my best friends. We got there and we all went to our lockers and cleaned it out since it was our last day. We all met up and walked to class since we all had first period together. I remembered today we had to upload a cover video. 

(fast forward to end of school day)

We walked in and my friends said hi to my Parents. I said hi to my parents and kissed them on the cheek. I walked up stairs to my bedroom to fin all the girls wearing there Magcon hoodies. I put mine on and we all watched a  bunch of there vines. then we posted our YouTube video. We had 2000 subscribers. We were watching more vines and  All of a sudden i got a call from a number i don't know. I answered it." Hi this is Bart, the CEO of magcon. I was wondering if you would like to join us for the tour." My mouth dropped and i was speechless. i said to hold on while i put it on mute and tell the girls what has happened. I talked to Bart and said you are on speaker. He is explained everything and said he just talked to all of our parents about it. We made our final decision and said yes. Our flight to Arizona is next week on May 5th because that is the place our first show is going to be. 

(fast forward to may 4th day before magcon)

Me and my best friends all woke up and realized we needed to pack. We all were to excited to eat breakfast so we all helped each other pack clothes. As soon as we were all done we texted Bart and asked for the information (hotel, transportation, etc)  The day came to an end and drifted off to sleep quickly excited for the next day.

~~~

Hey guys! this chapter is kinda short but i will try to make longer chapters! Also i might be updating a lot tonight just because i have a lot of time. Thanks for reading guys!

Bye <3