Chapter 13

Kaylee's POV

I wake up. I dont feel that well. I walk out and Hayes and Cassidy are sound alseep on the couch. I walk over to get clothes. I turn around and see Cassidy. "Hey." she says smirking. "Hi." i say walking away. "Hey Kaylee. I need you to know something." she says. "What? What could you possibly want." i say annoyed. "Stay away from Hayes. Or i could tell him Lies that he will believe. And keep in mind i wont only be telling Hayes. Maybe make your friends turn on you." She says and walks away. No. she cant do that! I need to stay away from Hayes or things will get bad. 

Everybody got ready and we were about to go on the bus. I sit on one seat and i feel someone push me off. "Sorry." she says lying. "You need someone else as a partner. Im with hayes now." she says and sits down. I look up and see hayes with worry in his eyes. "Hey kaylee you alri-" i cut him off. "Im Fine." i say walking to another seat. I wanted to cry but i didnt. I stayed calm. We went to Denny for Breakfast. We walk in and i drop my wallet. I Reach down to grab it and see hayes' Hand and my hand connect. I let go and he hands me my wallet. "thanks" i say. I look at cassidy and she glares at me. Oh shoot. why did he do that.  I head to the bathroom. I get out of my stall and see Cassidy Staring at me. "what do you wan-" I get cut off. She slaps me. Hard. Then she pushes me on the floor. "What the heck?!" i yell. "I told you dont go near Hayes! Dont talk to him or even go near him.!" i start crying. "Oh the necklace. The one Hayes Gave you. A Friend ship necklace!" Its a gold necklace and it has a Circle on it. Hayes told me "You and Me are Forever goin to be Best friends. A circle doesnt end, Just like our friend ship." I remember that. She slaps me again. I start crying even harder. Why am i just sitting here crying? Why am i letting her hurt me? Is it because i dont want to start a fight because i want hayes to be happy? "And if anyone says why i have your necklace, say you gave it to me because i apologized." she walks out. Wearing the only thing i had left of hayes. I wait till my face isnt red and poofy. I walk out and see Cassidy Glare at me. "Hey cassidy why do you have Kaylee's Necklace?" Hayes asks. "Oh because she apologized and i decided to give it to her." i say. Hayes had hurt in his eyes. i dont care if i get hurt i needed to talk to hayes alone. And i did. I hugged him and told him no matter what i will always love him as my Best friend. 

Hayes POV

Why would she just give the necklace away like that? She would never. I know she wouldnt. She never takes off that necklace. Cassidy was doing something and i need to find out what. After Breakfast i need to talk to the guys and Lily, Sophie, Grace, And Emma. We get in the bus and Cassidy and Kaylee haven't got on yet. "Guys. Cassidy is doing something to kaylee. I need to know what." I think cassidy does something when we are gone. When we get back to the hotel tonight i will tell Cassidy and kaylee to stay up in the room. We pretend to leave. Then we can peek and see what happens. We all agreed and they got in the bus.

(After show)

We get back to our hotel. "Hey cassidy, Kaylee we are going down to get some snacks." I say and they nod there heads. The others and I pretend to walk out the door but we just open it and close it and hide behind a wall. "Kaylee." Cassidy says. "I had to talk to me Cassidy! He is my Best friend! I cant just let him go lik-" cassidy cut her off by slapping her. 2 times. "I TOLD YOU DONT GO NEAR HIM!" She yells. She pushes kaylee on the floor. she puts her hand up to slap her but i scream "STOP!". They both look surprised. "I knew it. You were doing something to Kaylee! You were Hurting her!" i said and ran over to Kaylee. "I knew i loved kaylee and thought i loved you more Cassidy!" i said to her. "Hayes.." i cut her off. "NO you hurt some one i love get out." i say. WAIT NO SHE HURT OUR BEST FRIEND" The girls say but we hold them down and tell the to calm. Cassidy Leaves. "Kaylee im-" she hugs me like im going to run away. '' no you didnt know what was happening you dont have to be sorry " she says as she hug's me. "I love you Kaylee."i say and didnt realize what i just said. "Wait im sorry i di-" she cuts me off. "I love you too." she says. i let go. "would you go out with me?" i ask her. "yes!" she says as she jumps into my arms. I cant believe im with my favorite person ever. Kaylee Grace. 

Kaylee's POV

I cant believe it. Im with Hayes Grier. The guy i cried about. The guy i liked forever. The guy i wanted. And i have him. We cuddle and watch a movie. "You know im the luckiest girl right now." i say smiling. "And why is that?" he says with a smirk on his face. "because im with hayes Greir. the Best boy friend i could ever have." i say. He smiles. "wait were are we going toorrow for our first date?" i ask. "It's a Surprise." he says. I roll my eyes playfully and we fall asleep on the couch. I Believe im the happiest girl in the world.

~~~

Hey guys! SO what do ya'll think about this chapter? Comment ideas i might take and put it in the story and give you guys credit! Thanks for reading!

(sorry for any mistakes i might of missed)

Bye <3