Chapter 10

Hayes' POV

We got to the hotel and the girls were all still asleep. We decided we didn't want to wake them up so we just carried them to the hotel room. 

Kaylee's POV

I barely woke up and i noticed i was being carried. I barely opened my eyes and saw hayes. "Hey we are carrying you girls to the room because you guys fell asleep." he said. I nodded my head and fell back asleep. And that's the last thing i saw that night.

(Next Morning)

I woke up. How did i get here? I remember falling alseep on the bus. But i dont remember walking up here. I stood up and looked at the floor. The Boys were sleeping on the floor with pillows and blankets im guessing they got from there room. I then remembered Hayes and the other boys carried us over here. i walked over to my luggage to grab some clothes. "BOO" i feel someone touch my shoulders. I scream. It was hayes. "Haha your face." Hayes says Laughing. "I hate you." i say giggling. "Imma go and take a shower and get ready." he says smiling. "Ok same."

I get out of the shower and slip on my outfit. I put on a light gray tee and some ripped jeans. Then i blow dried my hair and straighten it. I put on a black cap that says "Fierce". I Put on my make up and walked out side. Since i was up kinda early everybody was still asleep except me and hayes. I grabbed my white converse shoes and slipped those on. While i woke every body up and saw Hayes on his phone. Im guess he is texting that Cassidy girl.

Hayes' POV

I got down getting ready and i plopped onto the couch. I decided to Text Cassidy. 

Text Messages:

H: Hey :) Good Morning! <3

C: I see this girl Kaylee Grace likes you?

H: Well ya.. i dont like her tho  (i had to lie because i liked Cassidy too )

C: Oh well I have really exciting news for you!

H: ok! Whats up?

C: im coming with you for the rest of the Magcon tour this year! Im actually at the air port rn. Im going to meet you after your show! :)

H: Oh thats great! Imma tell The Rest of the guys! i guess i will ttys?

C: ok :) Bye see you tonight! <3

H: bye! :) <3

What am i going to do about kaylee? "Guys come sit here i wanna tell all of you guys something!" I yell and all of them come over and sit in the living room in the hotel.

Kaylee's POV

  "Guys come sit here i wanna tell all of you guys something!" i hear hayes yell and all of us come after getting ready. "Hey whats up?" cam asks. "Well i know the guys know who this is but There is this girl names Cassidy Bells coming over. Actually she is coming with us for the rest of the tour." Hayes says. I frown and look at the girls. "Dude she dated 5 of us! Why is she coming?!" Matt whined. "Ha you like her thats why your so excited!" carter Laughed. I saw Hayes gave him a glare. "You like the girl coming?" Lily, Emma, Sophie, and Grace asked. "Uh y..ya." he trailed off. I guess i gotta move on.

Hayes' POV

I told everybody whats happening with Cassidy. The girls Lily, Sophie, Grace, And Emma asked if i liked her. I said yes. I looked and Kaylee and she was looking down not moving. She had a frown on her face. I didn't know what to do. "I..Im going to grab Starbucks for everyone. I.. I will be back in a few." She says walking out the door looking sad. "WAIT WAIT WAIT." I hear Sophie, Emma, grace, and Lily yell. "what?'' the boys ask. "THIS GIRL COMING DATED MATT, CAM, NASH, AND SHAWN?" Lily screams. "y..ya." I say looking scared. "THIS GIRL ISN'T COMING NEAR OUR GUYS." Emma screams. "SHE WOULDN'T DARE TRUST ME." grace says. All the guys including me had a frighted look on there face. "They all agreed and sat down looking mad. "Trust me they wont go near us, babe." Cam says. "The girls nod. Kaylee walks in with he drinks and hands it to everyone. "I..Imma go to my room to touch up i will see you guys at the bus." She says walking out. "shes obviously bummed that you like that Cassidy girl." Sophie says. I nod my head. What will happen with Kaylee and I?

Kaylee's POV

I hear the news and wanted to run out of the room. I dont know why. we weren't even together. but i think i liked him a little to much i wanted to burst out crying. i wanted to run out of the room and go back to Cali. But i didn't. I sat there. I got Starbucks and went to my hotel room. I sat there silently. "Hey." I hear Nash while he walks in and sits next to me. "whats wrong?" he asks. "Nothing." I say with no emotion. "Hey i know you like hayes. And you just heard he likes someone else. But trust me it will be fine." He says. "I think I like him a little to much." i say. I feel a tear run down my face. What? a tear? How? Im not even with him. nothing ever happened. Its true i like him way to much. I hugged Nash and cried a little into his chest for 1 reason. Because i liked a boy way to much and he liked someone else.

~~~

Hey guys! So what you guys think? Comment below! Sorry for not updating a lot today. I went school supplies shopping and then went to the mall. :) thanks for reading :)

(sorry for any mistakes i might have missed.)

Bye <3